Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor (44936 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Blackfire(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
busar:
none

None -SENSE.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by reallest(f): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Opoki:

I'm advocating for religious tolerance.

She "reallest" should not generalize Christianity to Stupidity!

It's simple and that's my message, I hope you get it?

majority of Christians(if not all) belong to dat category dats y I generalize
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Emu4life(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chaiii!!! Xtianity wit stupidity lyk bread and butter.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by afeesalau(f): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
enigmagu1:
Sometimes i wonder if pppl dont read their Bible. Bilbe is not like koran which the english version is not accessible and imam interpretes whatever suits him to the gullible..The Bible didnt say we should worship pastors but only GOD....Meanwhile God is watching us all...
people can lie...koran english version is available everywhere in islamic shops n even google for downloads
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by oskaaay(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wonders Shall never end! grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Faith111: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:
That's one of the reasons why I'm always happy for the privilege to be a Muslim.

And a Muslim like you created this topic with a staged picture.
No matter what you guys try to do, The Church will Keep Matching On...
Haters can hate...
Jesus Christ Still Reigns!!!

1 Like

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Topgainer: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
False and wicked Prophet. He will not keep his own back for the members to walk on

I can visualize him shouting something like "everyman that says you will not prosper this year dies today by Fire" and his foolish congregation replying a thunderous Amen to the lies he's spewing
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by axiliborha(f): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:
That's one of the reasons why I'm always happy for the privilege to be a Muslim.
So BH that taunts Allha akubaru are what....left sided Muslim...okay continue
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by bennywise30(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
ThIs is one of the reasons I stopped going to church, im going back to catholic church, fake churches every where
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by front247: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
read matt 24 :: 4 to eleven d gullible ones take heed so dat no one should deceive u
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
bennywise30:
ThIs is one of the reasons I stopped going to church, im going back to catholic church, fake churches every where
Christianity is a personal thing. It isn't about d church u attend. It has to do wif ur relationship wif God. Only God knowz who is serving him. May God help us.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
reallest:

majority of Christians(if not all) belong to dat category dats y I generalize
I'm not saying u're wrong o. Neither am I saying u're ryt. I'd rather serve a God who calls me "son" than d one who calls me "slave". In summary, serve d God that pays u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.