Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) (46895 Views)

This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Flirtyjane(f): 12:42am On Feb 07, 2016
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2015 - Unoaku Anyadike, yesterday payed a courtesy visit to His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, The Ooni of Ile- Ife. Everyone seems to be paying visit to the Ooni of Ife..

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/mbgn-2015-unoaku-anyadike-pays-courtesy.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by ojkalito(m): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2016
hope she did her own prostrating cheesy or females don't go on a full stretch
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by joystickextend1(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2016
I can see the King's shoe is matching his staff.. .hmm...so nice...our new ooni oba.ogunwusi is undoubtedly the youngest classy king in Nigeria smiley

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Mjshexy(f): 2:06am On Feb 07, 2016
I kindaf like this new Ooni, very simple, friendly & open to all. cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by StunningCEO: 2:16am On Feb 07, 2016
The girl is very pretty....I hope he does not marry her....imagine the Ooni having an iPod son... grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by tasceige(m): 2:31am On Feb 07, 2016
We need delegates from Nairaland to go pay a courtesy visit to HRM..

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:16am On Feb 07, 2016
StunningCEO:
The girl is very pretty....I hope he does not marry her....imagine the Ooni having an iPod son... grin

Ooni is not an individual, he's an institution. The custodians of the institution will allow him to cross into what is classed as sister cultures, those with shared roots, even though they may be distinctly separate in modern times.

10 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by ibedun: 3:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Toto Oba toto.

7 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by likila: 3:25am On Feb 07, 2016
ibedun:
Toto Oba toto.

please dont be rude.
he only finger her for being so pretty.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by BoneBlogger(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2016
Mjshexy:
I kindaf like this new Ooni, very simple, friendly & open to all. cheesy

True.
That why everyone is visiting him

lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by ChristyG(f): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2016
StunningCEO:
she is half Yoruba,her mom is from ile ife,osun state

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by StunningCEO: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2016
ChristyG:
she is half Yoruba,her mom is from ile ife,osun state

Ha....I see... cheesy cheesy...so her father is ibo and mother is Yoruba from our spiritual home...

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Peebuddy: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Stylish oba.. . Carry go .

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by gilly007: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmm is all I can say
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
tasceige:

Nice thought hehehe

Silly network wan deny me front page!!!!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Aspireahead(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
is nairaland competing with instagram or what?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by tunapius(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fine boi king, u rock
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by centyboy: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by gbishman: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmm, second wife in the making be careful young girl

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Kennitrust(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am a wealthy person. I got the normal standard I needed to live a successful life.
but in all that I got, i felt empty without Christ. JESUS, You're the BEST of the best positions I ever needed in life. thank you Lord!

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by healthyarena(f): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oba with class!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by okonja(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
tasceige:

I volunteer!!!

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by africanusvu(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
I stil see anywoman that can go for beauty contest as a prostitute.just my view.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
This Ooni is enjoying himself.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Saheed9: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
oba feeling like, o girl u luk pretty, would u join my empire in that 2nd pix
likila:

please dont be rude.
he only finger her for being so pretty.
Tooto oba toooto is a way eulogising the king

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by yetunsbay(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
gbishman:
Hmm, second wife in the making be careful young girl
who no want better person
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Now that is a really nice dress.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Salex007(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Clear throat... Hope it is not what am thinking

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by akanbiaa(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
A King with a good heart will attract people the way sugar attracts ants including the mighty, low and middle class.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wife proposal!!!

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by MrEnough: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
ojkalito:
hope she did her own prostrating cheesy or females don't go on a full stretch

She jst have to kneel down an dat's what she did in the first pix

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / 13 Trending Nigerian Slangs And Their Meanings / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.