Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) (46866 Views)

This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
I didn't know she was half-yoruba. Nice of her paying ooni a visit
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Kennitrust(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
neocortex:

Who asked you ?

Nonsense!
Stop spamming every thread with your theatrical noise.
Get a job if you don't have one.

I believe the moderators should be getting ready to ban you.
u r attracted to me. come and I with give u a job. I'm serious! drop ur number, and I'll call u. Thanks.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by litetias(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
neocortex:

You need not comment if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Who cares if the queen of America bows down to her subjects.

You can't afford to remain a white man slave forever!

Well said but you use their language, learn their education use their technology, copy their system of government, wear their clothes, follow their religion but are quick to think of yourself as emancipated.
I envy your ignorance
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by flokii: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
repogirl:
hmm, not sure about that.

It would be better for him to marry someone who understands the Yoruba culture and traditions. These beauty queens usually have ambitions of their own, if she marries him she would have to drop all that.

Anyway this is just a courtesy visit, why are you people trying to fix the ooni up na? Can't the guy get innocent visits from a fine geh again? grin

grin

na fine boy too o... forget say na ooni

d girl fit love-up... who knows

and it'll make d igbo/yoruba bond stronger... mayb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Niyinficient(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
likila:

please dont be rude.
he only finger her for being so pretty.

Heheheheeheheheheh! U got it wrong! grin toto oba toto is anoda way of reference to d King. D person u quoted didn't av a rotten mindset like urs! grin

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Itaarh(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kennitrust:
u r attracted to me. come and I with give u a job. I'm serious! drop ur number, and I'll call u. Thanks.

If he doesn't respond someone is here interested in the job.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by repogirl(f): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
flokii:

grin

na fine boy too o... forget say na ooni

d girl fit love-up... who knows

and it'll make d igbo/yoruba bond stronger... mayb
yeah, the ooni is handsome although a little too old for her, he has a daughter about her age na.

As for making the inter tribal bond stronger, I doubt it. Cosmetics cannot cover up what surgery should. As in the tribal issues in this country is more than what marriage can solve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by neocortex: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
litetias:

Well said but you use their language, learn their education use their technology, copy their system of government, wear their clothes, follow their religion but are quick to think of yourself as emancipated.
I envy your ignorance

There is nothing like "their technology,government or clothes"
All is an act of economic exchange and every informed person understand
that.

Also every human development technology wise is as a result of adopting and adapting
other cultures, a good history book could enlighten you on that.

As I said , choosing to remain mentally enslaved by the whites is a choice,
they didn't force you to adopt their god and religion you sheepishly accepted
it and even claim to be civilized because the white god loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by neocortex: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kennitrust:

I know your type who are infected with empty bragging, it won't
be long before I see your post on job section looking for opportunity to work.
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by MrCork: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2015 - Unoaku Anyadike, yesterday payed a courtesy visit to His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, The Ooni of Ile- Ife. Everyone seems to be paying visit to the Ooni of Ife..

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/mbgn-2015-unoaku-anyadike-pays-courtesy.html

angry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by MrCork: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2015 - Unoaku Anyadike, yesterday payed a courtesy visit to His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, The Ooni of Ile- Ife. Everyone seems to be paying visit to the Ooni of Ife..

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/mbgn-2015-unoaku-anyadike-pays-courtesy.html

....beauurifull how?....bro does yor glasses have lens?....was going on in that nigeria place? (No oofense) angry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by ohenhen1: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
It is good to be king.

grin grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Kennitrust(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
neocortex:

I know your type who are infected with empty bragging, it won't
be long before I see your post on job section looking for opportunity to work.
Mtchew
in nairaland, ur luck can also shine. think positively. God will rise a good standard for u like He did to me. I'm bless.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by saintkel(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
StunningCEO:

Ha....I see... cheesy cheesy...so her father is ibo and mother is Yoruba from our spiritual home...
Igbo dad yoruba mum and some senseless people won't let us rest here. Say no to tribal hate. I was once full of hate for a particular region, tnk God not again

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by itokam: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
excellentmomma:

See this claw face, she might be dictating to your boss what he does, including whether or not to sack u, dey there,

Do u have to insult him? Classless...

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by asaju10(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
That's. My boss the most handsome king of all time...this lady should be informed that my kabiyesi is not lookong for an Ipob as olori
GIG staff i guess? nice meeting u here as a nairalander.....ur monicker though

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
MrCork:

....beauurifull how?....bro does yor glasses have lens?....was going on in that nigeria place? (No oofense) angry

Maybe not as beautiful as that black stunner agbani darego but she try...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by GodMode: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
janellemonae:

Maybe not as beautiful as that black stunner agbani darego but she try...

She's finer than agbani.. Agbani's time has passed.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by GodMode: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
saintkel:
Igbo dad yoruba mum and some senseless people won't let us rest here. Say no to tribal hate. I was once full of hate for a particular region, tnk God not again

Say yes to tribal hate... But to hate a region and not having the courage to name the region makes you a coward..
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Advert. Ooni don catch this one for free
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by bellville: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
abeniagbon:
This lady no fear make Oba no go gbesele. If them born am well make she go try am with alaafin. She go regret her moves
Alagin prefers very fair-complexioned women.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yoruba men are addicted to Igbo girls.
A Yoruba friend once told me that he wished they could use rat poison to wipe off Igbo men so they can enjoy the mostly beautiful Igbo women but their only obstacle is the fact that Yoruba women love Igbo men more and having an Igbo is like winning a trophy.

You could see how the Ooni was smiling showing that the presence of the beautiful Igbo girl gratified his Majesty's heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by tasceige(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bluezy13:

Nice thought hehehe

Silly network wan deny me front page!!!!

tongue tongue
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmm she won take styl styl become olori laafin... im sure obj most have hint her how lucky she will be gettin tha stat
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by saintkel(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
GodMode:

Say yes to tribal hate... But to hate a region and not having the courage to name the region makes you a coward..
Ok man I hear u
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by IZUKING(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why una go call her most beautiful gal
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by tasceige(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
okonja:

I volunteer!!!

That's it, we have two already, we need writers and photographers and eeeemm wait boss you get car?
Okay don't worry staff bus dey. So lalasticlala abi lalasomething something will join. grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by okonja(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
tasceige:

That's it, we have two already, we need writers and photographers and eeeemm wait boss you get car?
Okay don't worry staff bus dey. So lalasticlala abi lalasomething something will join. grin

Depending on where we gonna br converging.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Who says that this girl is most beautiful girl in Nigeria....
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Awaja(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
So this is truly the most beautiful girl in naija?politics everywhere ,maybe she's APC or her father is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) / The Supernatural Fire Dance Of The Itsekiris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.