Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet (15499 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tinubu, Saraki Greet Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by raker300: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2016
And trash made front page on nl?..what nonsense
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by sdindan: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Odiegwu ooh! Next Nnamdi Kanu
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by Caseless: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Sugarhugs:

LoooooL!
grin grin
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by ros5: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2016
mitchewww! wen will de start seeing good things?
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by BigElEddy(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Which of the gods?
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by tuffgongjo(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2016
All these hungry phony prophets sha.

1 Like

Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by nwadiuko1(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2016
the one that stole Abia blind abi?

1 Like

Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by tuffgongjo(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:
3 elders to pray for PMB with old 20Naira notes..........lolz
Naa ritual abi na prayer be that one?
I tire,babalawoish prophets.
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by kuuljay(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:
loooool God punish you I just spilled my drink in laughter grin grin grin
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by kuuljay(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2016
So nnamdi kanu is forgotten to fend for himself grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by Archiq: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Our men of God should be careful on what they prophesize. Mean while prophesis should help to avert misfortunes. He should pray to avert d doom.
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by chrysso83(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2016
False prophecy everywhere

1 Like

Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by franconian: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2016
lipsrsealed

I only came here to lol.
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by franconian: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2016
Archiq:
Our men of God should be careful on what they prophesize. Mean while prophesis should help to avert misfortunes. He should pray to avert d doom.

I think you need real prophecy undecided

1 Like

Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by mekonglobal(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2016
U say? Which god re we talking about here, u mean ur god has ordained an cultic, criminal and a killer to speak for us...i'm not sure dat ur god is same with d one i kn.
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by muuhaa: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2016
We shall wait & see. But if they don't come to pass. Na liar u be?

1 Like

Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2016
vikacydevato:
Who has God ordained to speak for chibok girls?

grin grin ask oyedepo zombies
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by lakesidepapa(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016
BigElEddy:
Which of the gods?

Perhaps yahweh
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by dikeigbo2(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2016
These prophets never ceased to amaze us,....OUK bless his ministry grin abeg
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by sungyong(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
stop using the name of God in vain...we should learn to descend these fake prophet s wish saying. enough.! :-
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by Jaquar456: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Orji Uzor Kalu who is a 419 and a criminal , speaking for the Igbo?
Upon the colossal damage he and his family inflicted on Abia State?
Heaven help the ibos if this is the best they can do.
I say, 'SHOOT THE MESSENGER'
End time pastor!

1 Like

Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by nerodenero: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2016
We are given no signs from God; no prophets are left, and none of us knows how long this will be. Psalm 74:9
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by shamecurls(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2016
IPOD pastor
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by geozone: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2016
That pastor was high on weed seasoned with rat droppings!
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by geozone: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2016
Jaquar456:
Orji Uzor Kalu who is a 419 and a criminal , speaking for the Igbo?
Upon the colossal damage he and his family inflicted on Abia State?
Heaven help the ibos if this is the best they can do.
I say, 'SHOOT THE MESSENGER'
End time pastor!
Thats not a bad idea!
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by Taiwo20(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Three old N20 notes ? All this so-called prophets sef...them dey drink kerosine.
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by Eureka123(f): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Lmao
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by Chukazu: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2016
the prophet must be from his village in Igbere
"Igbere amaghi uka oma"
Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by smartmoses(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Chaos was the law of nature;Order was the dream of Man.We are waiting!!!!!!!!

Re: God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet by smartmoses(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
smartmoses:
Chaos was the law of nature;Order was the dream of Man.We are waiting!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday / A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm / How Should I Pay My Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.