Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue (22099 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by sunny2k: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2016
flavours escaped
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by Urine: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
"Emmanuel Ikubese on being focus"? Faints cry

I thought I was the only one that noticed, you sha understand the message cos idea is need.
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by Cindylacute2015: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO POST NEW TREND OR TOPIC IN NAIRALAND, THANKS.
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by OneManLegion(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
handbagss:
so beautiful
I went to check your picture......you're prettier than that skinny model. Maybe you won't believe me tho'.
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Medunah:

It is a photo shoot for crying out loud.
k, I saw the photo, on a Nigerian fashion magazine but I still didn't know it was a Nigerian photo shoot...because I didn't remember that it used to snow in Nigeria hence the relevance of this photo shoot...thanks for the correction Captain Obvious.
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by OneManLegion(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Well there is nothing extraordinary about them. They are just like everyday average looking Nigerians. Besides I have come across many Nigerians that are more good looking than the cover girl, including the cover guy.

Nothing special
My sentiments exactly!!
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by Akanaz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good for them
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by ireneidiva(f): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Horlufemi:
Anna Banner is very beautiful, she should go for modelling. But she no get sense. angry
She is obviously a model dummy!
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by ireneidiva(f): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
OneManLegion:
I went to check your picture......you're prettier than that skinny model. Maybe you won't believe me tho'.
So she shouldn't appreciate someone else's beauty?
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by OneManLegion(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
ireneidiva:
So she shouldn't appreciate someone else's beauty?
Of course I didn't say that! Or did I, genius?
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by Horlufemi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
ireneidiva:
She is obviously a model dummy!
as a full career.
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by midasbliss(f): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Magazine... it's ok... smiley
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by em3r4ld(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Horlufemi:

as a full career.

Whic one be full career again shocked It's either full-time job or career path. Pass O'level English u no gree #smh

No take am personal oo! Jst my subtle way of correcting you grin
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by CoCoLav(f): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
"Emmanuel Ikubese on being focus"? Faints cry

Thought I was the only one who saw that!
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by Horlufemi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
em3r4ld:

Whic one be full career again shocked It's either full-time job or career path. Pass O'level English u no gree #smh

No take am personal oo! Jst my subtle way of correcting you grin

I meant to say full-time. Thanks
Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by tunmidon(f): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
BornSad:
Anna's nose went one side undecided
:ur eye sharp ooo >: shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue by Mariejay: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
I dnt kw y i just so much love anna banner,no matter what she does, even if she shit 4 church,she wil stil remain d most beautiful beauty queen,home or abroad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebraties That Are From IMO State. PHOTOS / Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.