Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) (43820 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze Over Tithes (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by obiremy: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Revealed:Meet The Nigerian Guy Who Is Dating Juliet Ibrahim(photos)

Actor/model, Emmanuel Ikubese, who was Mr. Nigeria in 2014, is in love with Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim.

At least that’s what Emmanuel’s Instagram birthday message to Juliet, infers.

The actor who played Femi in the hit MTV series, Shuga, said he’s fortunate to be in a position to be in love with the actress.

Emmanuel wrote: “It is way passed midnight on a truly special day for you and as I search for ways to make you feel as special as I find you, I can’t stop smiling at the thought of how lucky I am to just be in a position to say “I love you” to you.”

“Long emotional messages are not my thing, as you will realize by the end of this looong terrible idea(an Emmanuel love letter lol), but you give me the kind of feeling that people write novels about, so I might as well try my hand at it.”

“I know you don’t see yourself the way I see you, you can’t possibly. And you will probably argue if I told you how beautiful I think you are, inside and out.”

“But even things you can’t stand about yourself are all the things i can’t go a day without. Just so it doesn’t get boring I will stop here..but this doesn’t even scratch the surface of how I feel at this moment, and I hope I find ways of showing it to you. Happy birthday My Love, stay exactly the same this new year, PERFECT.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCe8d_vwbNE/

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by obiremy: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by chocolateme(f): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good for them. Cute couple. May they stay longer in this relationship.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by houstonia(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
are you serious? this our Mr Nigeria wey like to struggle with him funeh. nice one. you get muscle she gat hips.

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by drightguy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
nor be only date! na their own be that. if she like make she date Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by lilmax(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Just like that?
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Pennah(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
This thread de eye FP

I dunn talk am.... Finally

Since it does... Well I hope its true nd if it is, I hope again that it should work nd d end should b good nd not like the first year of buhari's administration

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Emmatdayo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
they look gud 2gether

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Sommyangel(f): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
So romantic
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Now dat it haf enter FP op

oya dab

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by mopinks(f): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
houstonia:
are you serious? this our Mr Nigeria wey like to struggle with him funeh. nice one. you get muscle she gat hips.

Lwkm.... Perfect combo.... Hips and muscle....

Who dm help

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ohhhh he is too good for her kiss
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by brainbox1000(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Sasuwa(f): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
social meedia another thing, somehing worth not celebrating offline are celebrated online
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by bdemix(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dem just dey pass that lady upandan like football.

E be like she no get 'NO' for DICKtionary

Abeg make una holla when e reach my turn to chop

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by thefakestan: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't have anything to comment the person below may have smth pertinent.

ThefakeStann
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by mascott(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Guy but that babe senior you na.

You mean all those fresh, stunning naija beauties never crossed your path? You must be following the wrong crowd!

In fact guy you fall hand there!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by ireneony(f): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
undecided
girls don finish for 9ja?
Mtcheww...
attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
E concern them...the price of things re so high n that's what my business is for now!
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Temismith(f): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
good for dem
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by dipopooo(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
cool juliet is older dan d guy na

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Topics making Fp these days ehn undecided

#ItzTunechi
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sugar mummy tinz

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by laksides: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
The guy is even cuter than Juliet cool

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by ercel: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wish him luck!
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmm
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Vivly(f): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Each me I see this guy, I just think of HIV and coming out.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
thought she's married
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by bettercreature(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin The guy look like GEJ

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
He doesnt look too bright

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day / What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.