Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? (1899 Views)

Who Is This Celeb? He Has 4M Followers & Follows Just One Person On Twitter? / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Yorubago(f): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Happy Sunday NairaLanders,

I wish you a splendid day today!

Now, let's have some fun today as let's choose between a phone and the sexy Niyola grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by dyadeleye(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Even if na Niyola wey get hunchback, I go still choose her over the phone....
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Yorubago(f): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2016
dyadeleye:
Even if na Niyola wey get hunchback, I go still choose her over the phone....

LWKMD

Why na
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Niyola isn't really all that sexy. But I would still pick her over the phone. Picking the phone would indirectly mean that the phone has more worth than her, and that's not true.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Yorubago(f): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2016
Sedrik:
Niyola isn't really all that sexy. But I would still pick her over the phone. Picking the phone would indirectly mean that the phone has more worth than her, and that's not true.

Are you serious that my first cousin is not sexy nii? undecided cry
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Yorubago:

Are you serious that my first cousin is not sexy nii? undecided cry

She is your first cousin? Good for you then. She isn't sexy to me. My definition of sexy, is a slim body, a pretty face, a nice front and at least an average back. And Niyola doesn't meet this criteria. Sorry.
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Yorubago(f): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Sedrik:

She is your first cousin? Good for you then. She isn't sexy to me. My definition of sexy, is a slim body, a pretty face, a nice front and at least an average back. And Niyola doesn't meet this criteria. Sorry.

Awwwwww...

She has it joor...
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by dyadeleye(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yorubago:

LWKMD

Why na

We're talking about good puna here mehn....phone fit f up anytime....even if niyola dey on 'redflag' at least bj still dey sure embarassed tongue
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Yorubago(f): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
dyadeleye:

We're talking about good puna here mehn....phone fit f up anytime....even if niyola dey on 'redflag' at least bj still dey sure embarassed tongue

Nigerian boys will never change

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by cruzita(f): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
I can't value a phone more than a human being na.so I pick niyola
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by dyadeleye(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Yorubago:

Nigerian boys will never change

Change is here already ma
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Yorubago(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
cruzita:
I can't value a phone more than a human being na.so I pick niyola

You sound like a man in a female account
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by SurefireAsoOke: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Here to read comment
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Yorubago(f): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
dyadeleye:

Change is here already ma

I hear you ooo
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Yorubago(f): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
Here to read comment

You won't find until you comment first grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by officialteemi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
wats the worth of dy phone?
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by easrael(f): 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
I'm surely choosing the phone!

She's not even fine at all...
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by dozzy225(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
nah only if craze dey worry me nah hin I go choose niyola over the phone.
Re: PHOTO: Would You Choose This Celeb Over This? by Yorubago(f): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
What would niyola do for me Please i prefer the phone...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When U Are In Die-need Of Plasma Tv / Kim Kardashian Goes Braless, Bares All In Sheer Bodysuit / Photos: Tonto Dikeh Got 2 New Cars (2017 Toyota Prado & Lexus) From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.