Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. (2786 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2016
When I was younger people do pay tithe of children to this man of God, he received this children and took care of them. Are there still men of God like him?

1 Share

Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2016
Just hearing this.... Really What's his name?
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by msjanet(f): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2016
that's strange
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by ademega(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Africans and the level we have taken Christianity dey fear creator of the religion self

2 Likes

Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by Khd95(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Op bia,how come u were not offered as tithe to dis ''man of God'' since u were small as at d time dis happenedgrin

juzz asking ni oosad
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Khd95:
Op bia,how come u were not offered as tithe to dis ''man of God'' since u were small as at d time dis happenedgrin

juzz asking ni oosad
The families that had up to 10 children and above were the ones that did it.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
airmirthd1:
Just hearing this.... Really
What's his name?
Pastor E. E.Okon. He was the first National president of The Apostolic Church of Nigeria.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
ademega:
Africans and the level we have taken Christianity dey fear creator of the religion self
Tithe isn't just about money, but one tenth of your increase.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by Chazzyboy: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
rittyben:
When I was younger people do pay tithe of children to this man of God, he received this children and took care of them. Are there still men of God like him?
hard to come by
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by ademega(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
rittyben:
Tithe isn't just about money, but one tenth of your increase.
tell that to your congregation and let see if you go see money again
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
ademega:

tell that to your congregation and let see if you go see money again
lol. Am not a preacher
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by ifenes(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Never trust a priest,pastor with little kids. They often molest them. You never know what he does with them.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2016
ifenes:
Never trust a priest,pastor with little kids. They often molest them. You never know what he does with them.
go and read About Pastor E. E.Okon
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by ifenes(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2016
rittyben:
go and read About Pastor E. E.Okon

Yeah right,read about the good stuff written about him which excludes the secrets unknown to the public.

1 Like

Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
ifenes:

Yeah right,read about the good stuff written about him which excludes the secrets unknown to the public.
Share the ones you know
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by ifenes(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
rittyben:

Share the ones you know

If he truly receives children as tithes,that's child trafficking. That is on the surface,I'm sure shit is deeper than it seem. Pedophiles are usually those trusted.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by analice107: 12:32am On Feb 09, 2016
rittyben:
This place is full of kids without understanding. Pls define Tithe.

1 Like

Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

If he truly receives children as tithes,that's child trafficking. That is on the surface,I'm sure shit is deeper than it seem. Pedophiles are usually those trusted.
He had no property, he lived and died and was buried in the mission house. They children lived in the mission house, went to school, those that wanted trade learnt trade. The only difference between this kids and other kids was that they lived in the mission house.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by ifenes(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2016
rittyben:

He had no property, he lived and died and was buried in the mission house. They children lived in the mission house, went to school, those that wanted trade learnt trade. The only difference between this kids and other kids was that they lived in the mission house.

So many people do good deeds. I'm very sure you do,same as me. But some people take advantage of the less privileged many times. Fair enough he housed them,which is rear. But many times Priests are known for raping young kids. When stories like that come out its usually a huge shock.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

So many people do good deeds. I'm very sure you do,same as me. But some people take advantage of the less privileged many times. Fair enough he housed them,which is rear. But many times Priests are known for raping young kids. When stories like that come out its usually a huge shock.

He was a rare gem.
He is late though.
Being the first National president of The Apostolic Church, his only Tittle was "Pastor".
He was transparent.
Lol in our world of today anyway, people no longer have up to 10 children and of course no parent wil give and no pastor will take. The world has become so corrupt that the slightest act of kindness is suspicious. I understand your point though and am sure if j didn't have a first hand information I may have reacted same way.
But i will say I was lucky to meet a man of God like Pastor E. E. Okon.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by ifenes(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
rittyben:

He was a rare gem.
He is late though.
Being the first National president of The Apostolic Church, his only Tittle was "Pastor".
He was transparent.
Lol in our world of today anyway, people no longer have up to 10 children and of course no parent wil give and no pastor will take. The world has become so corrupt that the slightest act of kindness is suspicious. I understand your point though and am sure if j didn't have a first hand information I may have reacted same way.
But i will say I was lucky to meet a man of God like Pastor E. E. Okon.

You never know as he probably was never caught. I know many priests who where actually gay. Not that being gay is wrong,but molesting kids is what makes it wrong.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by ifenes(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
@Alikote, he removed the thread grin grin
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:
@Alikote, he removed the thread grin grin
he didn't want us to compare his picture with that of of the gay pastors
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
rittyben:

Did they become church ministers? Or what was the purpose?

1 Like

Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

You never know as he probably was never caught. I know many priests who where actually gay. Not that being gay is wrong,but molesting kids is what makes it wrong.
He wasn't a priest young man.
Re: This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. by rittyben(f): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

Did they become church ministers? Or what was the purpose?

They choosed their path.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Secularism Promote Religious Tolerance In Nigeria ? What's Your Opinion. / The Ongoing Africa-wide Crusades Of Deeper Life Church / Prophet Ireti Ajanaku Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.