Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town (25366 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
There are hundreds of Industris in Obosi.Some of the Industries in Obosi: Citizen Chemical Industries, Best Aluminun, Gimpet,Ilodibe Steel Structures,Ocean Waves,Enamel Wares International,Savanna,City Biscuits,Gazassoner,Climax Chemical Industries, Gemex,Mentus,Rosmat,Winnerspeace,etc
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seriously,quit being ignorant and do a little research...Obosi did not originate from Arochukwu....What sort of nonsense is that?

There is no town in Anambra founded by non original natives. I mean,no town....Bleep this stupid thread!

1 Like

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Twistaray(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
sirade:
Mod can you help this thread by keeping it clean.

Delete some of this comments from idiots derailing this thread.

Cc mynd44

You no different, dude.
By the way, go and check how you E-Bow brolada ruined ogun state at 40thread..abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by sirade(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Twistaray:

You no different, dude.
By the way, go and check how you E-Bow brolada ruined ogun state at 40thread..abeg cheesy

bro I stay in ogun state and it remains one of the state I respect in Nigeria.
Check my profile I don't do ethnic or state bashing.
I am above that, I can't stoop such low.
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Don Bosco Institute Obosi

3 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lalasticlala can this thread be in the front page?
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by DerideGull(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
vivalavida:
Investnow2013,i love the way you project Anambra on this forum. God bless you

Some in imo state my home state should start something like this.

Ujoatu and Abagworo are sycophants who only care about that fat ass in douglas house.

Someone should take up the mantle and showcase my state. Do it like this guy does. Focus on one area at a time. We have our strong points which is tourism and entertainment. Focus on those areas. Create threads about investment opportunities in imo state. Showcase the development of villages/town one at a time.
I believe someone will. Happy sunday

What Obosi is to Onicha is what Orji is to Owerri. I guess you cannot compare today's Orji with Obosi. Orji has grown into a capital city too.
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mynd44 thanks for your intervention!..... Can't this thread be in the front page?
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by IGBOPRINCE: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

You people are sick. You wan shift goalpost now begin call Ohafia 'insignificant town'. What about your 'significant' ones? Onitsha and Aba are pigstys, onitsha is being ravaged by pervasive Erosion, the other is an urban cesspit/ghetto where people trade like they're pigs. You think you can bamboozle us by snapping pix of your presentable areas? For you mind! We may have our share of brown-roofs but we certainly aren't dirty like you pigs. Hello no we're not. Give me brown roofs over erosion and a pigsty anyday!
I don't seem to understand your problem with this thread? This is not the time for e-war. Why re you so pained about this thread. Do we owe you any apology cos we want to promotes and displays obosi town to the world?

Back to op(investnow2013) I thought onitsha as a town has taken the glory of obosi town.
I mean, some places at obosi is now called onitsha town. For example those who live around obigbo or eleme due to proximity to ph will tell people they re in portharcourt town..
Does obosi has its own separate town like awka, nnewi etc.

Happy sunday

4 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
A Restuarent in Obosi

4 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
I don't seem to understand your problem with this thread? This is not the time for e-war. Why re you pain about this thread. Do we owe you any apology cos we want to promote and displays obosi town to the world?

Back to op(investnow2013) I thought onitsha as a town has taken the glory of obosi town.
I mean, some places at obosi is now called onitsha town. For example those who live around obigbo or eleme due to proximity to ph will tell people they re portharcourt town..
Does obosi has its own separate town like awka, nnewi etc.

Happy sunday
Yes!.
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
People playing Football @ an undeveloped plot of land @ Awada Obosi

1 Like

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by vivalavida(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
DerideGull:

What Obosi is to Onicha is what Orji is to Owerri. I guess you cannot compare today's Orji with Obosi. Orji has grown into a capital city too.

But Orji has got bad roads the last time i went through it. When it rains,orji is a mess.
Anambra from what i learnt has got a good network of roads even in the interior hoods. Roads bring bout development

3 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by explorer250(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
i feel proud to be an igbo whenever i remember anambra

7 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by IGBOPRINCE: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
investnow2013:
Yes!.
can you tell me how many hours from onitsha to obosi? And I want to know if limca road is part of obosi too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murtala Sule Opens Up Over Destruction Of Election Materials / Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim / I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.