Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Is Christianity Turning To Gullibility In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christianity Turning To Gullibility In Nigeria? (316 Views)

Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions / How Exactly Is Christianity Holding Nigerians Back. / Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Turning To Gullibility In Nigeria? by fancyupage(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2016
When I read that people were paying gate fee to enter some watch night services on new year eve I had my jaw dropped. Yes it is true.

Until Christians realised that a motivational speaker is different from a spiritual leader the gullibility will continue to grow in strength.

Coined from Fela of blessed memory, pastors house dey fine pass while the contributors live in poverty.

Nigerians export churches globally while most other countries export other products and services to Nigeria. No wonder there is heavy pressure on the Naira.

Please feel free to put your opinion across not anger.
Re: Is Christianity Turning To Gullibility In Nigeria? by eph12(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Christianity or religion?
Re: Is Christianity Turning To Gullibility In Nigeria? by Horlufemi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Christianity has turned to Christian Religion.

Lets go back to the basics.

Christian means like christ or Christ-like.

Check all these people who call them selves Christians they have nothing like Christ at all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Songs Of Solomon / Spiritual Digest For The Day 10th Of March 2016 / 10 Commandments Of A Godly Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.