Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bme 12: A Believer But An Enemy Of God (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bme 12: A Believer But An Enemy Of God (part 1) (311 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bme 12: A Believer But An Enemy Of God (part 1) by mohemos: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2016
“Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.” (James 2:19 KJV).

"Yes, I know am a believer but how am I an enemy of God?"
According to James 4:4 “Know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (paraphrased).
Is clearly stated “Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God”. We claimed to be Christian and lover of God, how do we entertain ourselves? Is it in the Godly way or worldly way?

What type of movie do we watch? If you still watch unclad, half naked, romantic or any sex driven movie, my friend you are an enemy of God.

What type of music do you entertain yourself with? Any song that you cannot offer to God is known as worldly music but you still listen to them, automatically, you are an enemy of God.

In conclusion, No enemy of God will make heaven or enjoy God fully on earth.

“I do some of these things, does that mean am doomed already?”

No! There is still hope for all in Christ Jesus. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9).

…………………………………………………………………
Devil may provide pleasures and benefits of sins but he will hide the price tag, which is hell fire. No time is too late to confess your sins and no sin is too much for Jesus to forgive.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Turning To Christ In Record / The Blame Factor! / Why Don't We Pray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.