Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,284 members, 7,822,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers (18189 Views)

Kidnapped Man Found Dead In Yobe River With Rope Round His Neck (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Killed A Lawyer In Abuja (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Turkish School Children & Their Staff, Recover Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by glossy6(f): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Small heartless lads engaging in crime
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by tottinova: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
metroparrot:
Below is a press statement from the The Rivers State Police Command

The Rivers State Police Command has successfully rescued Mr. Austin Ajah and Mrs. Winifred Frank few hours after they were kidnapped on Feb. 6th, 2016 at about 6:19 pm near Siat Palm farm in Ubima, Ikwerre Local Government. The duo were returning from Owerri to Port Harcourt after attending a wedding.
A patriotic citizen who from a hiding place witnessed the incident informed the police that kidnappers whisked away the victims abandoning their vehicle, Lexus jeep RX 300 by the road side.

The police after recovering the vehicle got information sequel to robust intelligence that the victims were blind-folded and locked up in the house of Onyekachi Okpara, who is the leader gang in Omerelu town. They quickly mobilised and stormed the house at about 1:15 am of 07/02/2016, rescued the victims and arrested Kingsley Bassey 'm' 23 years, who was guarding the victims.

A big locally made revolver pistol with four live cartridges were recovered from him. Interrogation of Kingsley Bassey led to the subsequent arrest of his six other accomplices namely Nduzi Igoni 'm' 25 years, Ogechi Onyeso 'm' 24 years, Godbless John 'm' 24 years, Saturday Isiah 'm' 22 years, Gabriel Dimgba 'm' 26 years and Onyekachi Okpara 'm' 25 years

The rescued duo while describing their ordeal in the captivity as horrible moment they could wish even their enemy to experience, expressed their appreciation to the police for fearlessly and timely coming to their rescue. They further urged for continued cooperation of members of the public to the police especially in terms of volunteering timely and reliable information to the police.

The suspects would be charged to court immediately after conclusion of the on going investigation, please. Signed DSP. Ahmad K. Muhammad, Police Public Relations Officer, For: Commissioner of Police, Rivers State Command.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photo-river-state-police-rescue.html

All these people don't look like pple who can steal fowl.

Hope they really the kidnappers
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by saintkel(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Now Kill them.
If not for Christ love I would have advocated for kill at sight any kidnapper
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by Originalsly: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm.....they were caught...God bless John!
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by xtenxive(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Always surprised at the looks of these kidnappers.
After collecting millions as ransom over time, they all always still look so poor & miserable.
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
White007:
A law should be voted sending all kiddnapers caught in the act to the firing squad.

I wish we can do the same to all those who loot our funds.
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am not a Christian...Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA

You are a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
I am not a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
That is my religion...Nnamdi Kanu.

I never knew Biafra was a movement against Christianity. Christian Igbos, is this what you are fighting for? Are you in a war against Jesus Christ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2917447/biafrans-now-admitting-nnamdi-kanu
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Same spot 2 of my colleagues were kidnapped last year embarassed cry

Just hoped the 1diots haven't raped d lady yet cos that's what they know how to do best angry
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by coollexy: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
That palm plantation is a very scary and lonely place along ubima road.anytime im travelling and the bus driver passes thru that route,i always pray to God for a safe pass.that place is notorious for kidnappers and same place muma gee's husband was kidnapped.kudos to the nigerian police
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by ndukwejoe(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
GOOD ONE THERE THE POLICE IS WORKING, THUMBS UP.
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by johnstar(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
na wao

d way nigeria police take dey arrest ppl dey funny

d guy wey tyl rapper tho
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by kullozone(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nawa oh! Who among these men dey lower than 35years Them go jus dey put any age wey them like inside news.
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by canDy4eva(f): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
First n foremost, none of them is under 30yrs of age n so doubles their punishments...
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by armadeo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
ceejay80s:
all these ones no be under 30yrs
I

No mind them. Dem wan form young boys in case of mercy they don't know the age for childhood is 18.

None of them is under 37 unless serious poverty don romance dem for long.
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
tottinova:

All these people don't look like pple who can steal fowl.

Hope they really the kidnappers
no na ur hopeless father & ur useless uncles oya now kill ur self goat
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by BARKiNG1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
The government should take a bold step and create jobs or a minimal stipend for unemployed citizens to reduce crime in the country. These criminals are jobless and hopeless which warrant them to engage in nefarious and criminal activities, crime will never stop until the unprivileged citizens are well taken care of.......
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by andyanders: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
It is high time the government start executing kidnappers. This kidnapping issue should not be treated with kid globe as they pose as a threat to human development.

This will surely scare away investors who wants to invest in this country.

If something is not done to bring this to a stop, the youths will find it as an easy way of life to get rich quick therefor taking it as a means of survival. It is high time the states and The Federal Government, starts making effort to see that this kidnapping issue is handled in such a way that the courts starts to expedite quick dispensation of justice and those found guilty be publicly executed.
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by tottinova: 1:08am On Feb 08, 2016
MIGHTYMAN82:
no na ur hopeless father & ur useless uncles oya now kill ur self goat

Sorry,
Pls how did what I said affect you
Is your father or your uncle included in that photo
Or maybe it's your father and your uncle that are the perpetrators of the crime and idiot like you is happy they are the brains behind it and don't want me to share their glory with any other group of persons.

If your kind of people are obliterated from the surface of the earth, this world would be a better place. Stupid son of a faceless father.

Rubbish entity
Mtchewww angry
Re: Rivers Police Rescue Kidnapped Man & Woman, Arrest Kidnappers by zudozz: 1:18am On Feb 08, 2016
charge to court? They need to feed this bunch of Garbage to Lions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) / Ex-convict, Who Stole Turkey Lands Back In Jail For Stealing Chicken / Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.