Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Robbery Spree In BDPA, Ugbowo Benin City - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Spree In BDPA, Ugbowo Benin City (1490 Views)

Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / Fulani on a killing spree in the Berom town of Barkin-ladi LGA.Plateau State. / Decapitated Body Of A Lady Found Inside A Suitcase,today,along Ugbowo Road,edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Spree In BDPA, Ugbowo Benin City by WackyJ1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
On the 25th of January 2016, Rovera Hostel was robbed in a full scale robbery operation (room to room).
The robbery started around 3:45am. The police station in the area was closed.
This was the first time in a decade that the hostel has been robbed in such a manner. Information came that night that another hostel was also robbed.

BDPA is not known for robberies, I stayed there in that area for 3 years before I graduated and never heard of a robbery there.
Now two days ago there another hostel robbed called Universal towers and their guard was killed.
Now just yesterday another hostel was robbed and this time the girls were raped.

This is happening in an area were there is a police station, the Dpo stated that there are patrol vans patrolling the area. I am left wondering where the vans were when these robberies were happening.
Or should we suspect that the police have been paid of by these robbers.

I am trying to use this means to alert the public and any authority having the opportunity to view this topic, that something should be done, as lives and properties are no longer safe in the area.
Re: Robbery Spree In BDPA, Ugbowo Benin City by tafabaloo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kkkk

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) / Angry Mobs Lynched Two Female Suicide Bombers In Maiduguri / 4 Policemen Shot Dead And Their Car Set Ablaze In Sabo, Edo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.