Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards (34186 Views)

Olamide Poses With His Son As They Show-off Similar Hairstyle In New Photo / Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] / Olamide Poses With Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by dapsoneh: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Americans, Oya fud don ready for una ooo.. he is wearing slippers again.. #awonweere
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by petkoffDrake(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
nellaluv:

Back to back

Egbon Olamide I want those awards, should I come and collect... cool tongue
No. Urs is in my room... Come collect it
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
irrelevant award made out of kpako, dis one na fire wood nah.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by petkoffDrake(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
So olamide too dey drink coke...

I think say na wine be their water always
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by eitsei(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
teebabsman:
lolz, local awards for local artists
that local artiste worth 11.5 million dollars, he's even richer than some of ur international artiste

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by nellaluv(f): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
Shoro niyen...
Nka osi na o gini biko undecided
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by holluwai(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
11.5 million ₦ you mean?

eitsei:
that local artiste worth 11.5 million dollars, he's even richer than some of ur international artiste

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by NobleAngell(f): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
This his slippers tho. It seems this guy's shoes collection needs revival. If its not feminine sandals, its boat-like slippers.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by eitsei(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
holluwai:
11.5 million ₦ you mean?
11.5 million dollars $.... Google is ur friend
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Pappyto: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Badoo sneh cool
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by teebabsman(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
eitsei:
11.5 million dollars....lolz and which of the international artist are u talking about

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by babra19: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
dammy13:

YBNL boss, Olamide, who retained his throne as Nigeria’s king of the streets by winning 7 categories out of the 11 in the TooXclusive music awards, in a photo recently posed with the 7 award plagues.

He won the awards for Artiste of the Year and Best Male Artiste; 'Shakiti Bobo’ won Certified Banger of the Year, ‘Melo Melo’ won Video Wonder of the Year and ‘Street OT’ won Album of the Year. '2Kings’ (ft Phyno) won Mixtape of the Year. YBNL won the Super Record Label of the Year.

TooXclusive Awards is strictly an online-based awards that allows the music community to decide the fates of industry acts, judging by general prominence, grueling efforts put in and commercial reception of materials released under a specified year in review.

http://yarnvibes.com/photos-olamide-poses-7-tooxclusive-awards/

SMART WATCH
Original smart watch available
Features.
1. FM
2. Pedometer
3. Stopwatch
4. Message
5. Calendar
6. Altimeter
7. Headset
8. Watch
9. Mp3
10.Phonebook
11.Camera
12. Thermometer
13. Barometer
14. Dial/Answer
15. Bluetooth
16. Alarm
please call: 07033765233
just 8k

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Vecto(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
the guy by his left looks like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by ijebuloaded(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dear Nairalanders Upcoming Artist... Here is a free rap beat ....Download now and kill it

https://www.nairaland.com/2919387/free-rap-beat-xbreazybeats
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by damyzino(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
teebabsman:
lolz, local awards for local artists

which one u done collect ? undecided
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by holluwai(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Don't get sacarstic dude. Why don't you give proof to back what you have just said instead. Eleven million, five hundred thousand dollars?
Below is the coversion in ₦ at the current exchange rate. You people just call money like its water.

So olamide is worth over 2 billion ₦?? Abegii shift jor.

eitsei:
11.5 million dollars $.... Google is ur friend

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by eitsei(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
holluwai:
Don't get sacarstic dude. Why don't you give proof to back what you have just said instead. Eleven million, five hundred thousand dollars?
Below is the coversion in ₦ at the current exchange rate. You people just call money like its water.

So olamide is worth over 2 billion ₦?? Abegii shift jor.

Google is ur friend ooo... What about psquare they are worth 128 million dollars.. The richest in Nigeria and the second in Africa?
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by holluwai(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yea right.

eitsei:
Google is ur friend ooo... What about psquare they are worth 128 million dollars.. The richest in Nigeria and the second in Africa?
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by mrphate(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
[one thing I luv about Olamide is his continued creativity and his ability to help n groom others....2 sum big names in d music industry.."abeg who u don help"[one thing I luv about Olamide is his continued creativity and his ability to help n groom others....2 sum big names in d music industry.."abeg who u don help"[one thing I luv about Olamide is his continued creativity and his ability to help n groom others....2 sum big names in d music industry.."abeg who u don help"
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by eitsei(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
holluwai:
Yea right.

so u see...that is the proof... If psquare can worth 128 million dollars how much is 11.5 million dollars for olamide?
In olamide's voice "if it's not making money it's not making sense"
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Cully408(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is that not alexreports of NL in the second pix??[/quote]I was abt asking same question bcuz i thought i was d only 1 who notice it
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by holluwai(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
You never gave any proof this man, you're saying these with no proof. Na psquare money you wan take rate olamide money no? The dude isn't work 5 million dollars. You actually need google to verify all that you're told.

eitsei:
so u see...that is the proof... If psquare can worth 128 million dollars how much is 11.5 million dollars for olamide?
In olamide's voice "if it's not making money it's not making sense"
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by franklingud(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
mtchew!
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by eitsei(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
holluwai:
You never gave any proof this man, you're saying these with no proof. Na psquare money you wan take rate olamide money no? The dude isn't work 5 million dollars. You actually need google to verify all that you're told.

whether u agree or not it's not my problem but Google is there for you...... .. Let's make and talk about our own money jare
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Uniquestellz(f): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
praizeblog:
he be like... lil kesh if u want d award u can com n collect it
Nah.
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Temysteve(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
Olamide vs Messi Who has the most awards
mmmttttwwwwww u be nothing but #Mulumbu
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by holluwai(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
True....Na our own money count.

eitsei:
whether u agree or not it's not my problem but Google is there for you...... .. Let's make and talk about our own money jare
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by NaijaCuzin: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Temysteve:
mmmttttwwwwww u Steve be nothing but #Mulumbu
U wan Lifetime BAN abi..
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by kenoz(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Back to back

Every award was hit
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by kenoz(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Back to back

Every award was a hit
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by omoekiti6(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Street ti takeover anybody's grandmother
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by busky101(m): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2016
nellaluv:

Back to back

Egbon Olamide I want those awards, should I come and collect... cool tongue
egbon, nella i want you. Should i come and collect you??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) / 12 Hottest Nigerian Celebrity Women Of 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.