Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] (46067 Views)

Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) / Murphy Afolabi Buys A New SUV (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2016
In 2013, a teenage girl of 16 years old, Arayinbogoke Busayo came out to claim that she got a baby girl for the Osun State born actor, but he denied the pregnancy and the baby afterwards. They were both interviewed on the popular TV program "Labe Orun " on different occasion and they both narrated their own side of the story.

Speaking with Adisa of Labe Orun, Murphy said: “It happened that she came to a location with her friend who was like a mother to her, and I was the director of the movie. She was clinging herself to me but I tried as much as possible to avoid her. Later on, she said she wanted to act and my response was that she should go and tell Golugo. I had sex with her that day, I cannot deny that, but while she was at the location, I found that different men also slept with her to the extent that I was ashamed to have known her.”

In a slight twist in the tale, the girl who is allegedly the daughter of the Popular Yoruba actor, Murphy Afolabi has been crying every moment that she wants to see her father.

Report claims, the little girl, Moyosoreoluwa Afolabi who recently clocked 7 in August has not been performing well in school because of her inability to enjoy fatherly roles in her life.

In order to close the case and prove the paternity of the child, the actor was asked to do DNA test but he vehemently refused to do that up till this moment.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/popular-nollywood-actor-abandons-his-6.html

4 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Atiku2019: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2016
In order to close the case and prove the paternity of the child, the actor was asked to do DNA test but he vehemently refused to do that up till this moment.

Oga Behold your Daughter, Daughter Behold Your Father smiley

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by bankyblue(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2016
Some of those 'eat stone annd no drink water' will soon come here and shout Afonja now.......
Back to the trend, e will come crying for that girl soon.

14 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by officialteemi(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2016
i taya for this kind matter.....

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by divinehand2003(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2016
That baby girl looks like the Actor. He should be man enough to accept the child.

14 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by sholatem(f): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2016
I hope d baby mama is not bleaching d girl to look like Murphy, cos he's initially so dark,dis is not his real face o cheesy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Pranaya(f): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2016
The baby looks exactly like him.

It's obvious he is the father

10 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by eboiga(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Oga,go and take your daughter. You even slept with a sixteen year old,shameless you! On top of that,no condom. Be responsible dude

35 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by januzaj(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Useless guy..
As girl plenty teach..na 16 year old you go bleep...oloshi
No shame..you still get mouth talk am

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by falcon01: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Mind your goddamn business
Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by ednut1(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2016
all this actors nd musicians just dey do nigga raw. how come dem no dey catch aids lol
Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Donbigi2(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Afonja...!

grin

bankyblue:
Some of those 'eat stone annd no drink water' will soon come here and shout Afonja now.......

4 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by 0b10010011: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
The girl na CONFIRMED Murphy pikin...

Make he no waste money go do DNA...

Its written all over the girls face

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Oga carry ur baby it's not a crime to beep a 16year old gal but it's bad to deny d result.. ...kai carry ur baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Orpe7(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Paedophile
16yrs gurl u got no shame bro

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by WIZGUY69(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2016
The both of you need to be flogged.. two foolish and irresponsible goat..
Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by MizTyna(f): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2016
In a sane society this guy should be behind bars just for admitting he slept with a 16year old. Agbaya somebody, carry your yeye self and submit to a DNA test and for the silly 16year old, na wa

7 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by abubakar23: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2016
You took advantage of 16years old girl all because she wanted to join movie. You should be ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Trybes(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Guy that fine girl looks like you. Btw if u full of doubt why did you decline DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Pavore9: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Why refusing to run a DNA test?

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2016
In advanced countries this guy will be behind bar for sleeping with a minor

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Raph01: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2016
wahala wa oo
Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Princess4ng(f): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2016
He's busy making money....
Is alright...
Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Such a reckless fool

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Pavore9: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2016
sholatem:
I hope d baby mama is not bleaching d girl to look like Murphy, cos he's initially so dark,dis is not his real face o cheesy

The guy has really bleached his life out! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Abbeyme: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
See resemblance like kilode

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Toluabigr8(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
that is how dey normally do,i knw one producer and marketer for ibadan wey don FU*K the likes of TOYIN AIHMAKU @d'rovans hotel for ibadan one BOSE OLADIMEJI @fortune hotel elebu ibadan and many more.....dey no get shame atall
Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Princess4ng(f): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
But come to look at it.... That child has this man's nose... The resemblance is clear

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Bolognese: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2016
AFONJA !!!

bankyblue:

1 Like

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by bettercreature(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked / Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.