Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards (34292 Views)

Olamide Poses With His Son As They Show-off Similar Hairstyle In New Photo / Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] / Olamide Poses With Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Bizinton: 1:17am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by makingsense(m): 1:33am On Feb 08, 2016
teebabsman:
lolz, local awards for local artists
baba collect one and I will talk with you later
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by EmekaBlue(m): 4:15am On Feb 08, 2016
frm grass to grace cool
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by SAMBARRY: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2016
He deserves the award because he's worked hard for it
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by FrankTalk1: 4:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Here is a part time job you can easily do from home so as to earn extra income. Check it out here: http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=59519
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 08, 2016
All I see is that veryyy pretty agbada or whatever it's called

I want
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Inkredible(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Tooxclusive should just go and sit down. Dem for pack the whole 11 award gee am na.
Street OT album won? *spits*
All these wack heads just giving out plywoods in the name of awards.

Back2watching BOONDOCKS.
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Mattew690(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2016
If you want the Bobo

Come and collect ?
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by herboshedhe(f): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Eyan mi ti badoosneh

Check my signature please

Good morning
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by toprealman: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2016
MTCHEW.... so peace will only reign when you win abi? Too arrogant for me......Grammy ti take over joo
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by dovoule(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2016
dammy13:

YBNL boss, Olamide, who retained his throne as Nigeria’s king of the streets by winning 7 categories out of the 11 in the TooXclusive music awards, in a photo recently posed with the 7 award plagues.

He won the awards for Artiste of the Year and Best Male Artiste; 'Shakiti Bobo’ won Certified Banger of the Year, ‘Melo Melo’ won Video Wonder of the Year and ‘Street OT’ won Album of the Year. '2Kings’ (ft Phyno) won Mixtape of the Year. YBNL won the Super Record Label of the Year.

TooXclusive Awards is strictly an online-based awards that allows the music community to decide the fates of industry acts, judging by general prominence, grueling efforts put in and commercial reception of materials released under a specified year in review.

http://yarnvibes.com/photos-olamide-poses-7-tooxclusive-awards/

it is called 'PLAQUES' not 'PLAGUES'
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by uchemac: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Checkout this new article
2016 Tips For Upcoming Artistes To “BLOW” This Year
http://shebaentertainment.com/index.php/music-news/2016-tips-for-upcoming-artistes-to-blow-this-year
Re: Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards by Wyclefniranz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
teebabsman:
lolz, local awards for local artists
sorry egbon international artist u tried I see it hurt u..........in olamide voice (TEARZ NO fit FILL D cup)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel's Fans Happy As "Sofa" Drops Today( Twitter Response) / Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos / BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.