Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible (2356 Views)

Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ / Eighty Muslim Accept Christ As Their Savior And Get Baptized / ISIS Fighter Repents To Accept Christ After Allah Sent Him To Hell- SHOCKING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible by mustymatic(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
unphilaz:

Thanks that is your opinion... but this is not a thread to defend the corruption of the book or not but to Know that you need to believe that Jesus Christ is not just Man, nor just a prophet but The Son of God... so that

Do you accept this condition for the discussion

I keep telling you...son of God is not God . and in the bible there are numerous sons of God. For the sake of argument, show me where he's God .
Re: Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible by mustymatic(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
unphilaz:

Clap for yourself...for quoting from the bible, the book which you are fighting so hard to reject, infact hacbib stated that its not the revelation of God to Jesus Christ... so are you accepting the two conditions above?

The bible disagrees with you.
Go on
Re: Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible by unphilaz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
mustymatic:

I keep telling you...son of God is not God . and in the bible there are numerous sons of God. For the sake of argument, show me where he's God .

First of all, do you accept this condition first of all,
Now, to put forth a standard which we will agree upon...

1. The Jesus Christ in the Scripture is same as the Isa in the koran...
2. You agree that the Scripture in circulation is the BOOK that the Koran spoke of and its same as when mohammed met christians... if you have any objection... please give us the BOOK refered in this Surah, if you have none, then it means the current Scripture is the Book.
Re: Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible by habicab: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
unphilaz:

Aight, noted the bolded, now throwing the ball into your court, where can i find this revelation which the koran is pointing US to... can you present it up for us to use as yardstick to present Jesus Christ as Son of God! Waiting!!!

The italics is for another thread which i will explore further.

Since you did not address this you are in perfect agreement. However, we cannot continue until you present the revelation to Jesus Christ which we would use for this discussion.

Qur'an Chapter 5:46
And We sent after them in their footsteps Isa, son of Marium, verifying what was before him of the Taurat and We gave him the Injeel in which was guidance and light, and verifying what was before it of Taurat and a guidance and an admonition for those who guard (against evil).

5:47
And the followers of the Injeel should have judged by what Allah revealed in it; and whoever did not judge by what Allah revealed, those are they that are the transgressors.

5:48
And We have revealed to you (Muhammad) the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed;

We believe in the Injeel which was the revelation given to Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him). The bible that we have today is the corrupted form of the original injeel revealed to Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him). I'm sure you will agree with me that the bible 'as a whole' cannot be considered to be the word of Almighty God. This is for the fact that this bible contains some remnants of the original injeel,it also contains words of prophets, words of historians, numerous contradictions, mathemetical and scientific errors, unfortunately, it contains some absurdities. Can we then attribute all the errors there in to the Almighty God? CERTAINLY NOT!

Despite all these, the truth left in the bible of today is sufficient enough to prove that Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him) never claimed divinity but was a pious servant and messenger of Almighty God.

Therefore, we muslims have got no objection in accepting that portion of the bible which matches with the Noble Qur'an as the word of God.

I'd like to state that my post here is neither to ridicule anyone nor to condemn anyone, it's solely for the sake of clarity and understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible by habicab: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
unphilaz:

Hahaha.. please on one post, you refuse to accept the bible as the book referred to as sent to people in surah 16:43-45, however in your bid to show how father/son relationship (muslim mind) is a master/slave relationship, you made reference to the same bible... so what will you say now... are you by this accepting that the bible - is the book sent by allah in this verse

I guess your question has been answered in my last post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible by facheux: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
I never accept a man as God. My God is Allah master of the day of judgment.
Re: Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible by unphilaz(m): 4:28am On Feb 28, 2016
habicab:

Qur'an Chapter 5:46
And We sent after them in their footsteps Isa, son of Marium, verifying what was before him of the Taurat and We gave him the Injeel in which was guidance and light, and verifying what was before it of Taurat and a guidance and an admonition for those who guard (against evil).

5:47
And the followers of the Injeel should have judged by what Allah revealed in it; and whoever did not judge by what Allah revealed, those are they that are the transgressors.

5:48
And We have revealed to you (Muhammad) the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed;

We believe in the Injeel which was the revelation given to Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him). The bible that we have today is the corrupted form of the original injeel revealed to Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him). I'm sure you will agree with me that the bible 'as a whole' cannot be considered to be the word of Almighty God. This is for the fact that this bible contains some remnants of the original injeel,it also contains words of prophets, words of historians, numerous contradictions, mathemetical and scientific errors, unfortunately, it contains some absurdities. Can we then attribute all the errors there in to the Almighty God? CERTAINLY NOT!

Despite all these, the truth left in the bible of today is sufficient enough to prove that Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him) never claimed divinity but was a pious servant and messenger of Almighty God.

Therefore, we muslims have got no objection in accepting that portion of the bible which matches with the Noble Qur'an as the word of God.

I'd like to state that my post here is neither to ridicule anyone nor to condemn anyone, it's solely for the sake of clarity and understanding.

Thus in order words, you dont have the original yet you claim the one we have is not the original... Now since you have not the original, you will accept that the bible is what we will show that Jesus(Prince of True Peace) is not just man,prophet but Son of God.
Re: Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible by unphilaz(m): 4:32am On Feb 28, 2016
facheux:
I never accept a man as God. My God is Allah master of the day of judgment.

Now, to put forth a standard which we will agree upon...

1. The Jesus Christ in the Scripture is same as the Isa in the koran...
2. You agree that the Scripture in circulation is the BOOK that the Koran spoke of and its same as when mohammed met christians... if you have any objection... please give us the BOOK refered in this Surah, if you have none, then it means the current Scripture is the Book.

Just agree to set the ball rolling... you sound confident of yourself, just accept the above and see if you will not believe that Jesus (Prince of True Peace) is NOT just a Man,Prophet but Son of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslim Should accept Christ Is Divine from the bible by habicab: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
unphilaz:

Thus in order words, you dont have the original yet you claim the one we have is not the original... Now since you have not the original, you will accept that the bible is what we will show that Jesus(Prince of True Peace) is not just man,prophet but Son of God.

Whether we all like it or not, the truth will always be the truth and it's always very bitter.

So, please go ahead with your enlightenment and kindly clarify to we your audience which version of the bible you want to use as a reference and the reason why you chose it in preference to the other numerous versions.

Thanks in advance...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Self- Contradictory And Illogical Concept / Jesus Christ, The Myths And The Fraud / New Year, Same Prophecies [the Yearly Con Advert]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.