Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,131 members, 7,825,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial (1390 Views)

Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
The DSS has opened a fresh case of desertion on Col. Dasuki claiming he deserted from the Nigerian Army 22yrs ago in 1994.

Although the Nigerian Army rules and regulations recommends a minimum sentence of 2 yrs for desertion, the capital punishment can be handed down for desertion during war.

Nigeria is technically at war in the NE and the Buhari regime will argue that Dasuki is still technically in the Army since he did not fully disengage.

Even though the DSS has foolishly arraigned Dasuki before a conventional court which has no jurisdiction over military offences like desertion, one has to wonder why Dasuki wasn't arraigned before a military tribunal?

I guess their next agenda is to have a court ruling that Dasuki is still an army officer from where the case will be struck out to which the DSS will arraign Dasuki in a court martial.

This is a deliberate attempt by Buhari to subvert the courts and bring back his military tribunals just a he did back in 1984.

This man is a tyrant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
The man has never hiding his disdain for the judiciary and now he is trying to setup a kangaroo court martial to get Dasuki convicted since he an his DSS have no evidence and want a secret trial to convict Dasuki by all means.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
RickRichards:
shocked

Dey there.

Thank God that you have smart people like me left in the zoo.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
[size=18pt]Dull@rdhino[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Arresa come and defend nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
bumping thread

Buhari is about to subvert the judiciary with this latest desperate allegation.

The plan is to get a court ruling that Dasuki deserted the army and thus have him arraigned in front of a kangaroo military tribunal.

Buhari has never hiding his disdain for the legal process and the Judiciary.

This latest ploy by the useless DSS is to have Dasuki tried in a secret military court martial

Buhari is a despot.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by Monimatic(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
God bless u OP
APC Zombies that know nothing about the Judiciary or rules and regulations governing the Nigerian Army, will still come n support this unconstitutional DSS move

I won't be surprised if another Military Coup overthrow Buhari again cos he is repeating his 1983-1985 mistakes as Head of State all over again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Monimatic:
God bless u OP
APC Zombies that know nothing about the Judiciary or rules and regulations governing the Nigerian Army, will still come n support this unconstitutional DSS move

I won't be surprised if another Military Coup overthrow Buhari again cos he is repeating his 1983-1985 mistakes as Head of State all over again.

Guy, this is an attempt to subvert the judiciary and introduce his notorious military tribunals.

I won't be surprised if critics like us will be declared spies and tried in special military tribunals because we speak against his autistic govt.

They are desperate to change the goal post and they need a senate leadership that will pass their social media bill and bring about military tribunals.

This Govt is making Abacha look like the Dell Lamar.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Monimatic:
God bless u OP

Bump this thread.

We need more views on it

Nigerians must know that we have a tyrant in Aso Rock

God punish that drug addict Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by amaechi1: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Monimatic:
God bless u OP

Ignorant and self defeat playing out. Sometime, I wonder how people like you will not forgive yourself because your candidate lost an election of which the person has moved on with his life and you are still lamenting. What a pity!

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2016
amaechi1:

Ignorant and self defeat playing out. Sometime, I wonder how people like you will not forgive yourself because your candidate lost an election of which the person has moved on with his life and you are still lamenting. What a pity!

When will you zombies realize that this is not about politics but survival.

This is not premiership and you as an adult should never follow blindly a tyrant.

Use brain or lose it

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by Caseless: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Tell him to shut up.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by koboko69: 12:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Bishopjuice go and sleep..its past 12am

Only u creat thread 4hrs ago....only u and one or 2 of ur fellow ineffectual buffons dey increase the views and comment.

Your bloody civilian reasoning is worthless...

Good night

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2016
koboko69:
Bishopjuice go and sleep..its past 12am

Only u creat thread 4hrs ago....only u and one or 2 of ur fellow ineffectual buffons dey increase the views and comment.

Your bloody civilian reasoning is worthless...

Good night
Look at this useless korofor

Your mate get hand work you dey nairaland dey claim soja?

Poverty
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by nicedas(m): 12:40am On Feb 08, 2016
d blood of d wasted lives will for ever follow dasuki nd oga jona.....

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Caseless:
Tell him to shut up.

I lulz.

Make me shut up, you rice activists

cheesy
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Koboko69, I dey club dey chill

Which checkpoint you dey with your techno phone?

Fool wey go end up dey drag pension for Abuja

soja no be handwork, nah employment

Yeye
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Koboko69 do you need my current location?

You wey no fit fire without command

Labourer wey dey claim warrior
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 12:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Bump
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BishopJuice: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Koboko69, I am mentioning your mall cop ass for bumps only

Korofor skill less idiota like you need not respond

Buhari a despot, Tinubu a foolish greedy bastard
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by pacino26(m): 3:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm, aside the childish posts that constitutes a major part of this thread I think it makes an interesting read.

DSS DSS oh my DSS, I admire them so much. What does it take to compile simple Intel on an individual and make a good case without making it look as if we're back to that age where the owner of a football calls victory even at defeat?

Fyi, I never knew if Dasuki deserted the army but then if you go AWOL I think you get summarily dismissed from service or is he still in their payroll?

If there's no tangible evidence beyond reasonable doubt to convict the man of the charges brought against him I think the service should hide their face in shame.

Connecting the dots is the key to a good prosecution, so far I've not seen any. Dasuki is guilty in the MORAL COURT, replicate same in the court of law dear DSS
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Yes I support that especially if it will sentence dansuki and all d yam eaters to death by hanging.
Wailers who are not happy should follow dem tru d Lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 08, 2016
BishopJuice:
The DSS has opened a fresh case of desertion on Col. Dasuki claiming he deserted from the Nigerian Army 22yrs ago in 1994.

Although the Nigerian Army rules and regulations recommends a minimum sentence of 2 yrs for desertion, the capital punishment can be handed down for desertion during war.

Nigeria is technically at war in the NE and the Buharri regime will argue that Dasuki is still technically in the Army since he did not fully disengage.

Even though the DSS has foolishly arraigned Dasuki before a conventional court which has no jurisdiction over military offences like desertion, one has to wonder why Dasuki wasn't arraigned before a military tribunal?

I guess their next agenda is to have a court ruling that Dasuki is still an army officer from where the case will be struck out to which the DSS will arraign Dasuki in a court martial.

This is a deliberate attempt by Buhari to subvert the courts and bring back his military tribunals just a he did back in 1984.

This man is a tyrant.

Make that military tribunal show face cause e be like all those old pale brains no know anything pass money now.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by jazinogold(m): 6:18am On Feb 08, 2016
sharia court will be better!
Re: Dasuki: Buhari planning to subvert the Judiciary with a military court martial by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2016
Caseless:
Tell him to shut up.

Why should he?

(1) (Reply)

Apc Senator Fatai Buhari Bag (phd ) / WTH! Are These Girls Doing In This Selfie / Fuel Scarcity Will End On Monday- Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.