Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) (44657 Views)

Gbadebo Marshal, KWAM1 Son, Takes Dad On A Shopping Spree In Chicago / KWAM1 Celebrates 60th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) / Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lavishing the 1k note.....grin

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by ayus7(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Donbabajay12:
Omo Anifowose...but wait oooo is it "Ladi(Iranu Abasha)", or Gbese ree oooo "she just dey fire" that Keshi wud sing to dis children hearing
I wonder o!?!
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by nellaluv(f): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Instead of saying something nasty, lemme just zip it lipsrsealed
Happy birthday shildren.
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Em suppose drag this man go ICC for having 38 children...crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yoruba men and idi nla, oyan nla, Belle nla..... Well hbd to him and his kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by sayyid(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
fearlessigboman:
38 children... Nawa ohhhh
he never reach Barrister own who is his mentor
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jesuss shocked

38 children!?!
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by sayyid(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
creamylicious:
Yoruba men and idi nla, oyan nla, Belle nla..... Well hbd to him and his kids
no b only Yoruba men. most men like it like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
THIRTY EIGHT CHILDREN! WHAT AN A55 WIPE!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Btruth: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
God help him. His wahala, his business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladyF:
38 children? If they continue like this, truly truly Nigeria will run out of food by 2030. shocked

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

I laugh in Spanish, did u think all is 38 children are living or even studying in Nigeria??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by iykecicero: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
carterguccy:
Lol...

Tell me a single Igbo man with 38 children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by etibaba(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
henrydadon:
lil kesh don pass this level nah...him management no fit advice am make him no go this kind of show..him be like all those up coming artist way dey always hussle to perform for carnival
Its not abt the nature of the show its abt who invited him. If you know Kwam1 you would understand what i mean, even Olamide would prostrate.
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by ejamahrandy: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
shey na birthday be this abi na saara
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
I blame women for polygamy. Bad species.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by drnairalov: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sugarhugs:
What's lil kesh doing there, mtchw very annoying dude.

cos e no gree 4 u.. smh undecided
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd we r busy calling 2face father of many nations

While d real father is here

Weldon! U jst took it right out of my mouth! TuBaba na child's play for here! Handsdown knockout! No competition! Can't seem to stop self writing self! Its so amazing?! I'm scared of having d 3rd kid n here is someone with a whooping 38!

Wat number do u tink dat law graduate 'll be? As it is, all professions are covered, from doc to lawma!
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
sayyid:

lol..... I see you are a yoruba man wink
sayyid:

lol..... I see you are a yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good one
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Melancholy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladyF:
38 children? If they continue like this, truly truly Nigeria will run out of food by 2030. shocked

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Hahaha...! Maltusian lady f, our minister of economy free the man jawe! Lol
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
drnairalov:

cos e no gree 4 u.. smh undecided

Can you imagine, that small boy my junior bro is older than him with about 2 years. Will be an insult to date a kid and your comment is insulting, I demand you apologize to me now.

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
yusaze:
Today February 7th, Fuji music maestro, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal popularly known as Kwam 1, threw a lavish birthday party for three of his daughters ,Anjola, Sawat, Myzarat .
The birthday party which was attended by stars like Lil Kesh and Patoranking took place at Tickle Bay, Lekki, Lagos.
He is pictured with his last wife,Titi Masha who he has two children with.They got married in 2012 and he has said she is the one who has his heart.He is said to have 38 children and three wives..

https://www.instagram.com/kingwasiuayindemarshal/

Hbd sir
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
[size=14pt]dem no need invite anybody mehn, all the 38 shildren don full party aiidy.! grin

wait o, 38 shildren azzin like seriously? and someone will tell me that he can recognize 'em all? undecided
LOBATAN lipsrsealed[/size]
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by drnairalov: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Can you imagine, that small boy my junior bro is older than him with about 2 years. Will be an insult to date a kid and your comment is insulting, I demand you apologize to me now.

lol ogini he is 20 u re 17 ...ny apologies aint changing anything..move on *cheers
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:05am On Feb 08, 2016
38 children and 3 wives?

Hmmmmmmm!!! REAL FUJI GARBAGE!!!!

What a WHHHHHHHOOOOOORE!!!! cry

Dirty man!!!! embarassed
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by BAT09: 12:08am On Feb 08, 2016
Donbabajay12:
Omo Anifowose...but wait oooo is it "Ladi(Iranu Abasha)", or Gbese ree oooo "she just dey fire" that Keshi wud sing to dis children hearing

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by ijebuloaded(m): 12:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Dear Nairalanders Upcoming Artist... Here is a free rap beat ....Download now and kill it

https://www.nairaland.com/2919387/free-rap-beat-xbreazybeats
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2016
drnairalov:

lol ogini he is 20 u re 17 ...ny apologies aint changing anything..move on *cheers

Owk, karma will come around soon..... *cheers*
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:22am On Feb 08, 2016
38 kini.... Now dahs money

Inbetween yoruba moslems dont u just love them.... They funseeking and peace loving.... Dey have no wahala... See as they flexin alcohol enjoyin life n dey moslems.... Dose useless hausa n fulani killers jus use islam n impoverish deir minds.... I rili lik yoruba moslems.... Dey can neva be terrorists or kill fo allah... Wish moslems all ova d world wer lik dem

4 Likes

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2016
This is one of those people overpopulating the Earth...38pikins shocked...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Actor Has Got The Most Swag In This Photo / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) / Bambam Gets A Car From Her Fans On Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.