Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) (44636 Views)

Gbadebo Marshal, KWAM1 Son, Takes Dad On A Shopping Spree In Chicago / KWAM1 Celebrates 60th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) / Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Bizinton: 1:09am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by everyoung24: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:02am On Feb 08, 2016
Isokey!
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by calcal: 2:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Nice money good.
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:12am On Feb 08, 2016
This man's sex drive and large appetite for amassing women is crazy.seems to me he's a neee -fo-ma-ni-ak

Just look at how well he raised one of his daughters from numerous wives.I can see how well the father figure is showing in her life

Instead of HIM to sit and concentrate on his kids he's busy distributing his phenese for all and sundry

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:30am On Feb 08, 2016
With that number of kids, multiple birthday celebrations is the best and only way forward!!!
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 4:32am On Feb 08, 2016
oluaye gbogbo oni fuji,38 children are too much despite the fact that money is not your problem,but what of stress.
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by FrankTalk1: 4:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Here is a part time job you can easily do from home so as to earn extra income. Check it out here: http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=59519
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by sayyid(m): 4:49am On Feb 08, 2016
creamylicious:
lol..... I see you are a yoruba man winklol..... I see you are a yoruba man
Lol and what is bad there if someone likes all those qualities you mentioned?
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 08, 2016
henrydadon:
lil kesh don pass this level nah...him management no fit advice am make him no go this kind of show..him be like all those up coming artist way dey always hussle to perform for carnival

Lol. U no know the calibre of where he went. That man that called him. Ehn.. I reserve sha
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 08, 2016
This guy must be disgustingly rich
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by itunity007(m): 6:13am On Feb 08, 2016
only God knw hw many his semen produce out of d 38 pikin

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
38 children and 3 wives?

Hmmmmmmm!!! REAL FUJI GARBAGE!!!!

What a WHHHHHHHOOOOOORE!!!! cry

Dirty man!!!! embarassed
how is he even sure all the kids are his and if they are his how will he be able to recognise all of them
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by 989900: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd we r busy calling 2face father of many nations

While d real father is here

KSA na dem father!
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by 989900: 6:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Even if you have a 100 kids, you can recognize them all, just as you can recognize your classmates, schoolmates, and 'church/mosque mates'.

My problem is: time!
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2016
sayyid:

Lol and what is bad there if someone likes all those qualities you mentioned?
stop being a spoi spoi shaild
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 6:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Happy Birthday to them...
"He is said to have 38 children and three wives" u mean it
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by herboshedhe(f): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2016
All this money you are spending ehngrin

Spend for me too nagrin,check my signature please
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by sayyid(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2016
creamylicious:
stop being a spoi spoi shaild
believe me it ain't our fault the eyes no go gree look other place that's why
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by sayyid(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2016
herboshedhe:
All this money you are spending ehngrin

Spend for me too nagrin,check my signature please
are you ready to be the fourth wife?
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by herboshedhe(f): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2016
sayyid:
are you ready to be the fourth wife?

Are you kwam1?
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by sayyid(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2016
herboshedhe:

Are you kwam1?
he is the uncle to my brother's sister
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by herboshedhe(f): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2016
sayyid:
he is the uncle to my brother's sister

Thank God for your life
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Mattew690(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2016
How old is the man with 38 kids

How old is nigeria now How many state nigeria have Kwam 1 father of ALL nation
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2016
SAMBARRY:
how is he even sure all the kids are his and if they are his how will he be able to recognise all of them

Well!
ABIOLA tinz!
When he quenches, the "grave-vine" news will be published! cheesy
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Kog45(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2016
etibaba:
Its not abt the nature of the show its abt who invited him. If you know Kwam1 you would understand what i mean, even Olamide would prostrate.
U don't need to reply some posts bcs replying is like wasting your time.For God sake who be lil kesh,patoranking,reekando or kiss Daniel when we talk of K1 de ultimate even 2face,dbanj and psquare cannot tell us who is k1,forget this hip hop hype.

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by marv1: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Who is the mentor? MkO?
eitsei:
38 children? Well am not surprised he's still a learner cos his mentor had 62 children when he was alive
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
ayoolanr:
THIRTY EIGHT CHILDREN! WHAT AN A55 WIPE!!!!

And WHY is he an a** wipe?

I know of a late Nigerian millionaire with more than children than that...yet all the children attended the best schools both home and aboard..as many as you can take care of bro..grin
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by eitsei(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
marv1:
Who is the mentor? MkO?
nope... It's Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by TS2(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why must their wives always bleach?

Ah ah!
Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by Mekurexx: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Even if he has 100 children, the fact that he takes responsibility for their upkeep and education is very commendable. Happy birthday to his daughters

1 Like

Re: Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
989900:

KSA na dem father!
Really??

How many children he get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video) / Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.