Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Starting A Rice Distribution Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Rice Distribution Business In Nigeria (1178 Views)

22% Bi-Monthly Interest Rate On Frozen food distribution business In PH / How Does One Start A Beer Distribution Business / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Rice Distribution Business In Nigeria by db10dtruth(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
For some time now I have been thinking of businesses to invest between 500k to 1.5m and still make decent profit and good annual turn-over so this evening I visited one of my very good female friends and the idea of wholesale rice distribution pops up. To be honest, I have always liked the busying and selling business especially one you can easily take your inventory so when the idea of an wholesale rice distribution business came up I kinda liked it now my few questions are:
Will, lets say 1.5m be enough to start up a rice distribution business?
How can one get in touch with major dealers or lets say importers of quality rice?
Whats the present going rate for the different bags of rice?
What are the prospects?

NB
I am making further research on all of this but will accept practical advise and relevant opinions. Will be great to have someone who has dont this business or still doing it to share his/her experience, starting up usual mistakes, pitfalls and how to avoid them..
THANK YOU in advance

cc: seun
mod
Re: Starting A Rice Distribution Business In Nigeria by ministeriallist: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Which town do u want to do the business
Re: Starting A Rice Distribution Business In Nigeria by db10dtruth(m): 4:19am On Feb 08, 2016
ministeriallist:
Which town do u want to do the business

Warri
Re: Starting A Rice Distribution Business In Nigeria by caesaraba(m): 5:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Nice thread. Following.
Re: Starting A Rice Distribution Business In Nigeria by alexmicheal500: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why stay at home been jobless when you can start the trade of everyday foods. We can do without our computers and phones but not foods. We are SUPER DELIVERY EXPRESS. We are distributors of food grains for over 5 years and have contacts of rice farms and mills as our core is delivering affordable ABAKALIKI RICE in 25kg and 50kg at affordable price. We also distribute Egba Garri and Ijebu-Garri. If you need fresh unpasteurized cow milk for production of cheese, yoghurt, ice cream e.t.c which costs 900 naira per litre. We are always always at your service as we are affiliated to a dairy farm in Ogun and Oyo State. If interested in these raw products, contact me on WHATSAPP @ 08150823710 OR CALL 07053717929.

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Dollar Hike Is Good For Nigeria / Urgent Demand For Aluminium Ingots!!!!!! / what a Bank did to me today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.