Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Can Corruption Stop In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Corruption Stop In Nigeria? (641 Views)

Marginalization Of Hausa/northerners Must Stop In Nigerian Football (picture). / A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos / Night Life To Stop In Abuja (Security Scare) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Corruption Stop In Nigeria? by bafyau30: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
Can anyone in the house answer my question in the house please?
when corrrupt officers can still be bold to come out boldly on the page of a national daily!!!!!!
please i need an answer
Re: Can Corruption Stop In Nigeria? by blacksta(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2009
Yes. if death penalty and asset seizure is introduced
Re: Can Corruption Stop In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2009
Death penalty will be a good idea, and they need to haste the court proceeding that will lead to the death penalty
Re: Can Corruption Stop In Nigeria? by vigasimple(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2009
YES,

If we have RAWLING DOSAGE with naija dimension.

Let me explain. we have 6 geo political zone, and you can find good solid 6 high class corrupt public official, executives, legislature, and may be very deep corrupt ordinary people.

Get at least 6 in each geo political zone, and kill them in a brutal way, dump them symbolically in a gully runnuing on benin- ore road and all sort failed infrastructured, like kill one half way, take hime to the hospital without drugs and video him/her to see what happens to unequiped hospital.

Then ask the others to come forward with the list of their loot within say 7-14 days and obtain amnesty, otherwise the death penalty restart again.

ONLY THE MILITARY CAN DO THIS, and only the type of NZEOGWU/IDIAGBON can honestly carried that out, there is also the possiblity of tribalism by some officers who would do exactly as some did during Nzeogwu coup. They will simply refused to carry out orders on 'their own', and what will follow is allegation of ethnic killings.

Whether will like it or not there is a need for and surely will be at some point in Nigeria, CLEANSING, and believe me, you cannot do that on bloods of animals or people who have not stolen things from this country, only the bloods of thieves will do.

NIGERIA, GOOD PEOPLE , GREAT NATION, AWFUL LEADERSHIP

(1) (Reply)

Oyinlola And Agenda For Tenure Elongation: From The Grapevine! / Obama Will Visit Nigeria Someday / Bode George, Kalu, Ladoja, Dariye, 52 Others Looted N243bn -efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.