Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Rotimi Amaechi And Ben Bruce Fight On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotimi Amaechi And Ben Bruce Fight On Twitter (557 Views)

Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Caption This Photo Of Iyanya And Ben Murray Bruce / Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi And Ben Bruce Fight On Twitter by theshaderoom: 2:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Yesterday, Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi and Ben Bruce, engaged in a mild war of words on twitter.

Drama started when Senator Ben Bruce took to his Twitter handle to condemn the statements credited to President Buhari in an interview with the UK Telegraph, where he (President Buhari) warned Nigerians to stop trying to make asylum claims in Britain, saying that their reputation for criminality has made it hard for them to be “accepted” abroad. Bruce took to his Twitter handle to vent with a series of tweets with the hashtag #IamaNigerianNotACriminal

And then Amaechi replied to one of the tweets

Source - http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/rotimi-amaechi-and-ben-bruce-fight-on.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Ben Bruce Fight On Twitter by theshaderoom: 2:05am On Feb 08, 2016
Lol... politicians too have started serving clapbacks
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Ben Bruce Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 08, 2016
Whether they call him siddon look or not, he's the only politician that says the truth as it is. . . when there's no like-minded politician in the senate, what's the point of talking to them? As long as he is performing his duties to his constituency, I'm okay with Ben Bruce!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Ben Bruce Fight On Twitter by Adonis3: 4:35am On Feb 08, 2016
A wise man doesn't have to open all his mouth to pass a message

Why does he have to name the minister when we already know who

So it would now be anoda jazzy-baddo feud

"I call ur name? Why u kon call my own??undecided

Mtcheeewww, berra gaan siddon and start preparing how to answer wike

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Ben Bruce Fight On Twitter by sleazy5(m): 5:13am On Feb 08, 2016
When you have been Wike'd you become wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose… Poorly. / Has Davido Found Love Again? / Chop AM; The Siftler Version Is Soo Cool...watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.