Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) (22510 Views)

Femi Kuti And Sister Call Out Band Member Who Ran Away In The U.S / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 29, 2016
The actress shared the photo on her social media pages.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF99IzYOOkF/?hl=en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by lifezone247(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2016
And who? Cos I can see 4 peeps on the pics.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by omoyemirally(f): 1:22am On May 29, 2016
Genevieve is d real definition of beauty. Still, she has not gotten married. All dat glitters are not gold. May God crown her with a golden crown(GOOD MAN) soon.

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by yellowbeauty(f): 1:50am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
Genevieve is d real definition of beauty. Still, she has not gotten married. All dat glitters are not gold. May God crown her with a golden crown(GOOD MAN) soon.
I don't think she's searching

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:56am On May 29, 2016
cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:25am On May 29, 2016
Love genny like kilode. My look alike kiss

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by jaelz(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2016
Okay the all looking good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Akposkool(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2016
Famous people. We shall get there.
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by ibkgab001: 8:51am On May 29, 2016
Common sense I sight you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Dollyak(f): 8:51am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
Why limit happiness to marriage? Not everyone wants to get married. I suspect she isn't willing to settle for less like most people do.

22 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by naptu2: 8:52am On May 29, 2016
lifezone247:

That looks like Yeni Anikulapo-Kuti.

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by jammyunn(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2016
lovely pics...the other lady looks like Seun's sister, the one that appears on TVC's "Your View".

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by bolavan: 8:52am On May 29, 2016
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by tunmmyunited(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=pretydiva post=46069280]Love genny like kilode. My look alike kiss[/quote

D
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by bist: 8:53am On May 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by tunmmyunited(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2016
pretydiva:

If I hear? D beast n d beauty!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
Classic case of "using Panadol for another man's headache" undecided

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2016
pretydiva:
Look alike where?
Na so Genevieve Nnaji do mouth? grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2016
bist:
Ruled by herd mentality. grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by buchi16(f): 8:58am On May 29, 2016
thi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by iwakacome: 8:59am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:

Did she tell you she doesn't have a man in her life? Not all celebs advertise their private life on social media. Am sure some limits the things you know about them.

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2016
Akposkool:
Famous people. We shall get there.
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes
Happy birthday!
If you are in Lagos, I have one special IV for you to the world premiere of Femi Odugbemi's "Gidi Blues" on Saturday at the Federal Palace Hotel on Victoria Island, Lagos.
Africa Magic And Femi Odugbemi Premiere Gidi Blues |

1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2016
yellowbeauty:
I don't think she's searching
Who told you angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by kayDooo(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2016
lifezone247:
she no get name nahw
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 9:07am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
Did she tell you that she is searching?Aunty eke undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Gentlemedi(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 29, 2016
Mr Common Sense. My Hero
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 29, 2016
pretydiva:

You are pretty but you guys don't look alike

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by dasparrow: 9:33am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:

Take several seats. In 2016 you are still reasoning like someone in the 12th century. The only golden crown Genevieve needs is to make heaven because at the end of the day, that is really all that matters. Genevieve was raped by her secondary school teacher back then which resulted in pregnancy and the birth of her daughter. Do you honestly think that Genevieve deep down in her heart will trust men again?

Worry about your own life and the fact that your country Nigeria is fast sinking like the Titanic and let celebrities like Genevieve be.

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by BomboyOnline: 9:39am On May 29, 2016
pretydiva:

You must be using someone else's picture as your profile picture.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 29, 2016
Nice...btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310

grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Femi Kuti And Ben Bruce (Photo) by nbright: 9:41am On May 29, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption / J.T Tom West Is Dead / Anto Lecky Mocks People Putting 'BBNaija Aspirant' In Their Bios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.