Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? (3875 Views)

Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? by skubik: 2:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Hi all,

I am soon going to visit Lagos and I found that monument really nice and wanted to see it live. I have been shuffling through diferent websites and could not find its current location. I also dont even know if it still does exist as I have read somewhere it have been attacked and if I get it right not even once by some vandals.

So if anyone could give me some more precise location of it I would be very gratefull.

thanx in advance
cheers

Re: Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? by Lexusgs430: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2016
They have been relocated to the magodo axis!!!
The original ones were vandalised and burnt beyond recognition.
The replacement ones are sited along the Magodo axis link road, opposite Michael Otedola Estate.
Re: Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? by skubik: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:
They have been relocated to the magodo axis!!!
The original ones were vandalised and burnt beyond recognition.
The replacement ones are sited along the Magodo axis link road, opposite Michael Otedola Estate.

hi thanks for the info but could you possibly paste me a link from google maps or something where the location of it is pinned? As I am not a local your hints dont show me where exactly is it.

bests and thanks for help
Re: Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? by SurefireAsoOke: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2016
U see it when headin to ketu from berger.
Re: Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? by tpiar: 2:11am On Feb 11, 2016
are they still black and negro?
Re: Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? by rafcrown(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
The first one is saying that you must not be a Suegbe in Lagos
The second one is advising people not to be Pako
and the third one is passing that you must not be a Mugun in Lagos
SHINE YOUR EYES well well in Lagos.
Re: Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? by skubik: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2016
Hi I have placed a marker on the attached map is the monument somewhere here?

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert / Travelling To Malaysia: Wat Is The Bta? / Some Old Photos From Nigeria That Will Make You Feel Nostalgic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.