Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! (19433 Views)

Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada / Uche Kalu's Wife, Ada's Pregnancy Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by eyeview: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Nwanna,this idea of sleeping with and impregnating a girl before wedding her is still very wrong.
We don't care how many people that are doing it.
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by frankblinkz(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2016
She's jst a baby mama for now,until He has taken her down the aisle...change is constant...but i pray for her she will be married and bcom mrs Kalu
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by ovokonado(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2016
D Bbe cute. I gif her dat
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by ovokonado(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Y do pple like hving children out of wedlock?
konji man
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2016
This guy is not kalu uche and moreover kalu is married to former most beautiful girl in nigeria know as stephanie oforka
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by Gkemz: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2016
pretydiva:
So some girls never still get sense. When will dis baby mama madness cm 2 an end

If you have such opportunity, wouldn't you capitalize on it. Just be sincere
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by kevoh(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Uche, you have tested the new Car and it actually works smiley, please go ahead and buy the Car now that you know it's not a refurbished accidented one (abortion lady) A simple court wedding will do to remove all traces of baby mama-ism before all the unnecessary fanfare of church and traditional wedding.
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by iamdapsyj(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2016
pretydiva:
So some girls never still get sense. When will dis baby mama madness cm 2 an end

Money would not let them have sense....
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by zurine(f): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
wow
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by kevoh(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2016
eyeview:
Nwanna,this idea of sleeping with and impregnating a girl before wedding her is still very wrong.
We don't care how many people that are doing it.
Yimu, make you dey there till you marry damaged goods, meanwhile tell Nigerians to reduce the expenses of marriage and watch how getting pregnant before wedding will reduce.

Let me tell you a true story of a distant relative, the wife (then fiancee) got pregnant before they announced their wedding plans to their family and church. The church they attend is against the pregnant before wedding thing, the couple are active church workers. What did they do? They aborted their baby, waited some months when all the pregnancy signs must have disappeared before they announced to both Family,friends and church.

The result : It's over ten years now after marriage and they have no child! Good thing is the couple is happy and family don't stress them out on the child issue.

Conclusion: The society puts too much undue stress through meaningless celebrations and traditions on intending couples. I am a product of pregnant before wedding in the mid-80's, my parents headed to the court to legally get married. I was quite aware and had two younger siblings already when they did the church blessings thingy. AND THE WORLD DID NOT END!
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by blesoh(f): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2016
He proposed in April 2016? While we are still in February
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by globalresource: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2016
pretydiva:

It is not baby mama news. Check the ring
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2016
pretydiva:
congratulate the girl and stop complaining madam....you will open wide for this guy if he approach you...... tongue
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by eyeview: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2016
kevoh:

Yimu, make you dey there till you marry damaged goods, meanwhile tell Nigerians to reduce the expenses of marriage and watch how getting pregnant before wedding will reduce.

Let me tell you a true story of a distant relative, the wife (then fiancee) got pregnant before they announced their wedding plans to their family and church. The church they attend is against the pregnant before wedding thing, the couple are active church workers. What did they do? They aborted their baby, waited some months when all the pregnancy signs must have disappeared before they announced to both Family,friends and church.

The result : It's over ten years now after marriage and they have no child! Good thing is the couple is happy and family don't stress them out on the child issue.

Conclusion: The society puts too much undue stress through meaningless celebrations and traditions on intending couples. I am a product of pregnant before wedding in the mid-80's, my parents headed to the court to legally get married. I was quite aware and had two younger siblings already when they did the church blessings thingy. AND THE WORLD DID NOT END!

Youngman,am married and I have daughters too. Its easy for you to attack from the standpoint of a culprit(its understandable as you are still young with your blood still hot). But ask yourself,would you wish that after you have trained your cute little daughter to a younglady, another man who hasn't married her comes along to impregnate her and make a babymama of her.
What is wrong is wrong and its not the fault of any societal pressure for the choice of life we live.
As for the couple that aborted a baby to avoid wedding with pregnancy,not only have they failed to realize that you don't right a wrong with another wrong,they now have an innocent blood on their hands. They were immature christians. I pray that God visits them with mercy and the blood of Jesus shed on the cross wipes the cry of the blood speakinga against them.

1 Like

Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by tombeh(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Congrats in advance, God will see you thro...
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by kevoh(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
eyeview:

But ask yourself,would you wish that after you have trained your cute little daughter to a younglady, another man who hasn't married her comes along to impregnate her and make a babymama of her.
Let's get straight to the matter, you seem to be out of touch with reality despite your presumed experience of life. The world we know now is super sexually active and this trend of getting pregnant before wedding or baby mama as the case may be will not stop. Have that in mind. If you like preach hellfire and whatnot, the trend will continue.

My previous post was not directed to self-righteous people who feel nothing can happen to their well trained daughters but for people who feel helpless on how to manage the situation that has already happened because these situations do happen and will happen.

Will I like my daughter to become a baby mama? Hell no.
Will I excommunicate her from the family if she eventually becomes one? Hell NO.

She gets pregnant! Big deal! Is the boy willing to accept the pregnancy and financially capable? If yes, what are they waiting for. Unnecessary wedding ceremonies that will drain his pockets or make him scared? When a legal process that will make him committed is not far away.

If No, teach your daughter to use the baby as a lesson and focus on something good in life. Ever heard of the girl who finally graduated with First class after giving birth and since her boyfriend refused to accept it and she used her education as focal point? It's not the end of the world. My female colleague who has a son 6 years(different man) and she's about 28 is getting married this March.

Whether it is wrong or not, it happens and will happen to anyone. Let me ask you a question, what will you do when one of your daughters, the one that does holy-holy the most comes home pregnant? Will you disown her?
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by zicky(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
This guy is not kalu uche and moreover kalu is married to former most beautiful girl in nigeria know as stephanie oforka
this Uche kalu is different, he's not the Ik Uche brother. I know this Uche played for enyimba some time ago.
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
zicky:
this Uche kalu is different, he's not the Ik Uche brother. I know this Uche played for enyimba some time ago.
Ok
Re: Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! by mastermind1759(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Which Kalu b dis one?I neva c

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Utd Want To Offer Jesse Lingard Plus £45m For Leicester's James Maddison / Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) / Chelsea Supporters And Management At Loggerhead Over Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.