Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) (35356 Views)

Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Completes 400 Bed Teaching Hospital(photo) / Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by Adesiji77: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2016
mencade5:
The price of matches is still a major surprise to me. 10 naira for a box of matches?!

So sad.
Na wicked Juju dey cheap pass bro.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Shame on those that point at demonstrations by student and how it leads to unstable calendars in our schools as being the reason why privately owned universities would thrive over public ones. Some years back, it's Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, where students demonstrated over the death of their colleague which they blamed on the poor facilities in the school's health centre.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by mencade5(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2016
tuffgongjo:
Na wicked Juju dey cheap pass bro.

wicked juju?

Hmmmm

how dat one dey take work?
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by demosoft: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2016
Things are happening

1 Like

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by mrjojo: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Confirmed!! A friend just told me, they've all been asked to vacated the school till further notice..Sporadical shooting, this is not good.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by lexydo007(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Oau will be better
chokovirus:
these ajebotas trying to form aluta sef. They need to go for an excursion in their school uniforms to UNIBEN or my alma mater UNN. grin
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by PraiseGyps(f): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Present

INTROVERT:
Lies.... it was never ND students.

Where are Afe babs Nairalanders.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by bonetalk(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=INTROVERT post=42722241]Lies.... it was never ND students.
who told u that, Niger Delta students of Abuad have been the major problem of the school, they are so disobedient, arrogant, taking drugs and stealing. they wore army camouflage to lead other gullible students to destroy school facilities.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by baesheska(f): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2016
yes oo...I witnessed the riot..twas damn deadly n big...the way they destroyed the school properties ,cars and our cafeteria...mehn...after all the cheering and shouting yesterday night, we are facing the aftermath ..no food for us now...to all our porters and security guards..hmm smh for una...hope y'all still hiding oo ..cowards.. now dey are bringing soldiers to form serious security here... and No ONE died oo..twas just one guy they shot on the leg.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by chokovirus: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2016
baesheska:
yes oo...I witnessed the riot..twas damn deadly n big...the way they destroyed the school properties ,cars and our cafeteria...mehn...after all the cheering and shouting yesterday night, we are facing the aftermath ..no food for us now...to all our porters and security guards..hmm smh for una...hope y'all still hiding oo ..cowards.. now dey are bringing soldiers to form serious security here... and No ONE died oo..twas just one guy they shot on the leg.

seriously? undecided they'd rather send the students home than starve them.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by Mrdecent(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2016
baesheska:
Please be safe dear. If they are shooting just hide in safe place oh. You are just too beautiful to be hit by even a stone.
Will u be at ESIGA? MY SCHOOL WILL BE PLAYING WITH YOUR SCHOOL.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by elannie: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Hahahahaha dey dnt knw dey will pay 4 it, Afe wunt let dem go free, he'll add it to dir fees, I always knw ds niger deltans wud do smtn crazy soon. It dnt take long doh..
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by Saladin25(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=bonetalk post=42727864][/quote]
that is the way Niger Delta students. That was how the caused chaos in my for school 2years ago. Thank God they Unilag never gave them admission.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by lozanni(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2016
This riot had always being waiting to happen.
From what I gather, students in the University are made to wear school uniforms and can be punished, like secondary students, for minor misdemeanours.
The above treatment of young adults like little children might have triggered the above response, because even at home, when a child reaches about 17 years, you no longer flog or physically punish the child, but appeal to their sensibilities through strong warnings or any form of financial deprivation.
Madonna,University and others like her should take note.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by admax(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Shebi they were blaming Covenant university that they were too strict....Such sheer indiscipline has never happened on a larger scale in CU. Wisdom is what ABUA authorities needs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by Adebisi995: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2016
never knew passive schools like ABUAD could be in dis kind of shiiiit..#G help u guys

1 Like

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by davidoisamoje: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2016
My ABUAD PERSON NO GO KILL ME OO

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by ogojiobaomo(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
I thought ABUAD is a private University, why the riot? Do private schools riot?

1 Like

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
Lies.... it was never ND students.

Where are Afe babs Nairalanders.
No carry us play Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo...I graduated frm dere & I kw d pple we left behind......riot fee in d making to all abuad guys
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by Mactop01: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Get inside pikin forming street, smh na their parent I pity sha cos u go soon see bill for damages Run**

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by Mactop01: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Getting inside pikin forming street, smh na their innocent parent I pity sha cos u go soon see bill for damages Run**
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by elannie: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hahahahaha dey dnt knw dey will pay 4 it, the founder wunt let dem go free, he'll add it to dir fees, I always knw ds niger deltans wud do smtn crazy soon. It dnt take long doh..
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by amokeme(f): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is really funny to me...
Yur sch fee next semester will be on fleek!!! cheesy

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
baesheska:

You are foolish for saying that. How are porters and security guards involved in the Matter? They were supporting u guys in the first that why will a policeman shoot. Mind u, this rumored case of a student bn shot is false alarm o. This is one problem with you butty pikings. Immediately they brought in Mopols, why were u Mute? And u girls were shouting like say dem Don beat una finish.

U need to see the male students dat were moved to NPF state command cry.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by amokeme(f): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

You are foolish for saying that. How are porters and security guards involved in the Matter? They were supporting u guys in the first that why will a policeman shoot. Mind u, this rumored case of a student bn shot is false alarm o. This is one problem with you butty pikings. Immediately they brought in Mopols, why were u Mute? And u girls were shouting like say dem Don beat una finish.

U need to see the male students dat were moved to NPF state command cry.
there was really no need to say the bold. Are you a porter in abuad undecided

1 Like

Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
chokovirus:

seriously? undecided they'd rather send the students home than starve them.

U better don't mind that butty girl. Ask her if she went out yestday. By the way, nobody was shot. Policeman shot into the air and a student bruised his arm while struggling. That's how it started. Pple now thought the guy's hand was shot
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
amokeme:
there was really no need to say the bold. Are you a porter in abuad undecided

And dia was no need for her to say such against her porters and securities. These pple were even in support with u students in the first place b4 u bounced on dem. She called dem cowards for fleeing the crime Seen? Do dey use Gun? Was she expecting dem to fight back?
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
lozanni:
This riot had always being waiting to happen.
From what I gather, students in the University are made to wear school uniforms and can be punished, like secondary students, for minor misdemeanours.
The above treatment of young adults like little children might have triggered the above response, because even at home, when a child reaches about 17 years, you no longer flog or physically punish the child, but appeal to their sensibilities through strong warnings or any form of financial deprivation.
Madonna,University and others like her should take note.
That is completely wrong information. the only rule in the skl is that all colleges should have a touch of a particular color. For example an engineering student should have a shade of green on whatever outfit he/she wears to class. and the rule isn't that strict even.
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
timidapsin:
What a beautiful school, i went there for NPUGA
Now who are the mofo's doing all this sh\*t angry
apparently our students taught em the way.. . . . .. (JK o)
Re: Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) by amokeme(f): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

And dia was no need for her to say such against her porters and securities. These pple were even in support with u students in the first place b4 u bounced on dem. She called dem cowards for fleeing the crime Seen? Do dey use Gun? Was she expecting dem to fight back?
I'm not a student there...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.