Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,367 members, 7,826,446 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) (24709 Views)

Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m / 32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by OnankpaBa(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2016
nonesense
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by SylarsMcQuins: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2016
No comment
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by SylarsMcQuins: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2016
What ve got to post aint relevant so I rest my case
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by digitsolution: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2016
This is getting interesting......
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by DProdigy15(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2016
It's my bday my people

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2016
No sinner will go unpunished!!
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by prophetfire: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2016
gigabyte13:
Na dem again, Kenndy lzeagbu? The name says it all, the protector of looters.
lunatic
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by TimeManager(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2016
@5starmilitant, did you just say? Yur hypocrisy stinks. Believe wailers at your own peril. Go lapdance & buttlick saraki, don't forget to give him a head. Inveterate wailers!
The truth has spoken!
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by truthspeaks: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na me checker spotted grin
gigabyte13:
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by ibedun: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
ICSLimited:
Be careful, your next HIRE could be on EFCC WANTED List. Conduct an in depth Background Check before and after an offer.

This is great Sir! More grease to your elbow!!!!!

Please do not forget to add Nigerians with convictions abroad to your database.
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by LegalAnalyst(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
I now understand this tactic; he simply want the court to vacate the warrant of arrest given to EFCC which enable them declared him wanted. After that he will then come back to Nigeria and meet with Saraki to perfect how to scuttle the investigation and the possible trial. Hmmmm prison is smelling

But then, I can't just understand why Nigerian politicians always think they are above the law. Instead of this delay tactics why not concentrate your energy to prove your innocence.

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by Psalm18: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
LegalAnalyst:
I now understand this tactic; he simply want the court to vacate the warrant of arrest given to EFCC which enable them declared him wanted. After that he will then come back to Nigeria and meet with Saraki to perfect how to scuttle the investigation and the possible trial. Hmmmm prison is smelling

But then I cannot just understand why Nigerian politicians always think they are above the law. Instead of this delay tactics why not concentrate your energy to prove your innocence.

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
Legal analyst. I presume you a lawyer.
What say you about the government lawyer not attending the hearing?
Second question, in your view why is efcc incapable of securing convictions for high profile criminals. No ex governor is in jail today, yet we know most of them have issues of graft against them.
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by oboni4real(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dear Distinguish Saraki, I humbly request you to resign and clear your name of corruption charges. Your integrity and that of the entire institution of Legislation and Legislators are at stake. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by LegalAnalyst(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Psalm18:

Legal analyst. I presume you a lawyer.
What say you about the government lawyer not attending the hearing?
Second question, in your view why is efcc incapable of securing convictions for high profile criminals. No ex governor is in jail today, yet we know most of them have issues of graft against them.

I would not know why EFCC lawyers are absent. But I know as a matter of practice that courts often chastise and lampoon lawyers that deliberately refuse to attend court proceedings for no just cause.

On conviction: Many things are responsible such as lack of diligent investigation, death of key witnesses when cases are prolong, lack of political wll, lack of fund as no competent and proficient lawyer will, with utmost commitment, prosecute high profile case with paucity of fund among other things

But the fact that some Govs are perceived to be corrupt does not make it so.

I wish EFCC can improve and do more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by handie(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
MaleoPearls:
Question serà serà ( What must be MUST be)

In other news, Ladies, a word
How do u create these memes
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by kenny987(f): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
gigabyte13:

Stereotyping is a foolish thing to do moreso when u engage in such without any research and from an uninformed point of view.

Kennedy Sule Izuagbe is from Edo state and last I checked, anyone with locus standi is eminently qualified to go before the courts with any grievances. We are not in an era of lawlessness all in a bid to 'fight corruption'.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by ElCapone(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
martineinstein:
Saraki's case is dead and buried
broz dont b too confident, datz wat we tot wid his case dat da supreme until he was told to defend himself. At da rate he is going, he may b renderd politically useless b4 2019. He showed his hand too early. Smart ppl arent desperate cos if u are then u wld b forced to play from a tite corner. So i guess he wld kip watching ova his shoulda till 2019 dat is if he survives dis mess cos see diz goin full circle.
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by fortune1968: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
sammyj:
Why is Saraki's name always popping up whenever corruption is mentioned lipsrsealed
He was a disciple of Jonathan - the ineffectual buffon

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by henrybomb(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
dre11:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/08/sarakis-henchman-sues-efcc-to-prevent-arrest/

Pic: Kennedy Izuagbe, managing director, Carlisle Properties Investment Limited wanted by EFCC

Saraki really got served..9ja politicians no dey step down naa
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by prof12(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
brunofarad:
That is if the EFCC will even regard the court order grin

The dearth of rule of law

Are you building,
Check my profile
A discovery awaits u

When they were stealing and laundering our money did anyone of them observed the rule of law?
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by CioAngels(f): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Saraki's name is always in the forefront whenever corruption is mentioned becos stealling is part of his skin and he is used to it.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by jeffooh999(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Corruption is buhari,then buhari is corruption!bokoharram is buhari,then buhari is bokoharram!
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by 5starmilitant: 5:24am On Feb 09, 2016
TimeManager:
@5starmilitant, did you just say? Yur hypocrisy stinks. Believe wailers at your own peril. Go lapdance & buttlick saraki, don't forget to give him a head. Inveterate wailers!
The truth has spoken!

The last time I checked, Saraki is apc. you're a bonafide zombie of apc, so who's the hypocrite here? I say it again, I don't give a fvck about that nigga. Talking about hypocrisy, everyone here on NL are victims. If this news was about ameachi, fashola, tinubu, or your presidiot, you would have hypocritically defend them like the blind zombie you are. Aisha poisonous rice would do you no good but more harm.
Re: Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) by TimeManager(m): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2016
@5starmilitant, if you will ever provide a proof of stashed funds against amaechi or fashola, either in their account or proxy as evidently provided against saraki, then let's see how much sympathy they would be able to get from us.
2.i laugh at you guys when you call us zombie. I ask who is the reputable source to it? It only lives& stays on nairaland. in a sharp contrast, "wailing wailers" was gracefully coined from the stable of the presidency, celebrated by all &sundry, acknowledged by the wailers' family. applicable at every social preccinct that air could reach.
Keep wailing.. & let me hear you louder at the top of my building.
The truth has spoken!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC NEC: Why El-rufai, Akeredolu, Bello, Others Are Backing Oyegun / Minimum Wage: Why We Can’t Meet Labours’ Demands – Nigerian Govt / Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.