Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can Someone Tell Me Which Party This Woman Belong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Tell Me Which Party This Woman Belong? (789 Views)

Which Party Is More Corrupt:APC Or PDP? / Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me Which Party This Woman Belong? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2016
Some days ago,i saw a topic in this forum about this politician, how she moved from apga to pdp and now with apc, but today i saw this her campaign bus, and i was so confused hope she is not deceiving apc, hw come someone representing apc campaign with pdp her suporters might vote pdp without knowing that she is now with apc grin grin

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Which Party This Woman Belong? by blackestboy: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2016
what did you say the topic was again?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Which Party This Woman Belong? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
blackestboy:
what did you say the topic was again?
na network oh!
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Which Party This Woman Belong? by Flexherbal(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Where is the picture?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Which Party This Woman Belong? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Flexherbal:
Where is the picture?
thanks to eti baba airtel na fokup

(1) (Reply)

War As Persons With Disability Take Over Calabar / I Dreamt Of Becoming A Governor. / Family Writers Interview With Asari Mujahid Dokubo Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.