₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,949,370 members, 4,043,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 at 08:37 AM

Write To Earn - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write To Earn (4106 Views)

If You Had An Opportunity To Write To Your Future Self, What Would You Write? / Write To Earn / Write To Win N250,000 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2009
Yes that's article writing. call or text mail to 07033875827
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13
Learn 13 ways you can make money from writing call or WhatsApp me on 07033875827 to get this report now " 13 ways to make money from writing "
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 10:49am On Jan 14
There are over 13 ways to make money from writing from the comfort of your house and just from your phone or internet connection and laptop.

Get the 15 page PDF report now call or WhatsApp 07033875827
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 8:45am On Jan 19
Thank God it's Friday...TGIF

Today alone, I have decided to do something spectacular this 20page PDF report on 13 ways to earn writing Online ordinarily going for #2000

Will be given out to you today at just #499 ( Four hundred and ninety nine Naira) only if you are interested today...

Next week it will sell on Amazon for $3.99

Go ahead and make transfer of # 499 to Emmanuel Ayeni
Guaranty Trust Bank
Text/Whatsapp payment details, name and email address to me on 07033875827

You will receive the e-book of the book by mail after your payment has been confirmed

Emmanuel Ayeni is a Lifecoach, Inspirational Speaker and Entrepreneur. He is the Author of 3 books. Contact him to speak at your seminars, trainings or conferences at +2347033875827
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 1:09am On Jan 20
It's been a great and busy day... a new report Write To Earn: 13 Ways to make money Writing online was delivered today.

Thanks everyone who showed great interest and for those who got a copy.

I appreciate your patience and interest in the Write to Earn Report, the ebook has been delivered to your mail box.

Kindly let me know should there be difficultly encountered in downloading your book.

For those who missed yesterday's #499 TGIF offer, the 28page report that shows you 13 Ways to make money Writing Online will be available throughout today Saturday for #750 Naira only..

Tomorrow it will go on to #1000 before selling at #2000 from next week.

It will also be on Amazon for $3.99 from next week God willing.
=====!!!!!>
Here is how to get your own copy delivered to your mail box...

Go ahead and make a transfer of #750 to

Emmanuel Ayeni
Guaranty Trust Bank

You will receive the e-copy of the book by mail after your payment has been confirmed

Thanks,

Emmanuel Ayeni

PS. Let's help as many people that need to make money from writing online, share or spread the word
Re: Write To Earn by Mjsod(m): 8:30am On Jan 20
I do write to earn, you can mail me at ogunleye.mj@gmail.com for better conversation.

1 Like

Re: Write To Earn by Sandra23(f): 9:02am On Jan 20
Chioma has decided to wait till her wedding night in a week but finds out her she’s pregnant even before the wedding day.. �

http://sandracreates.blogspot.com/2018/01/but-im-not_18.html

New short story as e dey hot. ��

1 Like

Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23
How To Write a Book in 3hours...

#DearWriter

Many will never write their books in their life time because they never get about to taking action on it.

Don't let that be you.

I once worked on a book for about 7 years.

Yet, I wrote another one recently in about 4 hours staying up through the night like someone in a trance.

Writing a great book is a lot of work but that which becomes easier with proper planning.

It all depends on the type of book you are working on and the tools you use.

I have made my phone an asset, especially the cloud storage, notes or writing tools like google keeps and evernote.

Writing your book is all a matter of strategy and the pace you choose.

You can record your book. I know people who got their books written by dictating or creating voice notes on their phones.

You can blog your book, writing quality posts on your subject niche for 30days is far good good enough material for your book.

Pace your self. Plan, execute and make it happen.

You will love my 28page Instructive and straight to the point ebook,Write to Earn...

I wrote #WriteToEarn for you to help you grow your earnings not only from your books but also from your writing gift.

I also share other great possibilities that can be within your reach when you take action and get a copy of Write to earn.

Write To Earn: 13 Ways to Make Money (50k -100k writing online) is fast selling and currently selling at # 1000

Kindly Go-ahead and pay the sum of N1000 to

Guaranty Trust Bank
Account name: Emmanuel Ayeni
Account number: 0049694795

You will receive an E-copy of the book immediately by mail after your payment has been confirmed.

Cheers to More impact and income,

Emmanuel Ayeni

(0) (Reply)

You Are Fired! A Story By Heromaniaa / Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! / Who Is This Monster¿?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.