Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation (52904 Views)

Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work / How Much Do Airline Pilots Earn Monthly In Nigeria? / A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by Iroh88(m): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
OVI75:
Kwaraption evrtmywhere.APC States alwsy leading in the kwaraption index,unfortunately they lack ideas on Hw to creat and further boost IGR.
This is the typical mode of thinking of an Ipod youth. They show no signs whatsoever of possessing an organic brain.

Just to make things simpler for you to understand, the new government of the state ordered the audit/verification because that is the usual practice when there is a change of leadership in the government house. What is being discovered are the rot that was pervasive in the immediate past government headed by Babangida Aliyu, a PDP government/governor.

Pretend to think and act like a human being for once. It won't kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by Raskasal(m): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
O my God. And have been searching for work with my 2nd degree in Cleaning and Janitor Technology. I think I need to relocate to this state. Who knows. I be earning upto 500k per month
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by TBD(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
I will soon join that cleaning job because 375K no be moi moi....
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by Oche211(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
jashar:
I shouldn't be surprised ;i mean, it's Nigeria, but then I'm surprised.

Who knew being a cleaner was such a lucrative job title?

Where dem dey apply abeg? grin
D cleaner had no idea abt d money. Somebody somewhere is using d cleaner's name to divert d money while d cleaner actually collects less than N30,000
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by micronut(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
I know some lazy gays would not read this before commenting... Naso dem dey fail exams.

Well, back to the topic, I had always try to tell Nigerians that the corruption in Nigerian civil service is unimaginable. This is just a tip of the ice-berg.
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by foriz4u(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
jashar:
I shouldn't be surprised ;i mean, it's Nigeria, but then I'm surprised.

Who knew being a cleaner was such a lucrative job title?

Where dem dey apply abeg? grin
u don't seems to get it, do u? the said cleaner earns 374k/month on d FG payslip but the same cleaner's take home pay is 30k /month. I.e to say d top ogas at d top inflated d pay to that amount and then collects 344 while d cleaner gets 30k unknowing to h/h.

ha!!! this is pire wickedness and corruption in its honest order.

if this fight against corruption is d only thing buhari will achieve honestly I'll support him.

ha!! people are wicked.
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by khattab02: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
na wa oooo.......... Is this really true?? Well it might be since it's for diversion.

So this dey happen for Minna wey dem still dey share light after 8 8hrs sometimes 12 hrs before light go come? Chei!! Later dem go say sometime spoil and go require huge money.

#kwarraption in Naija kills faster than HiV AIdS!
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by khattab02: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Iroh88:
This is the typical mode of thinking of an Ipod youth. They show no signs whatsoever of possessing an organic brain.

Just to make things simpler for you to understand, the new government of the state ordered the audit/verification because that is the usual practice when there is a change of leadership in the government house. What is being discovered are the rot that was pervasive in the immediate past government headed by Babangida Aliyu, a PDP government/governor.

Pretend to think and act like a human being for once. It won't kill you.
hehehehehe........... Na knockout blow you gibe there oooo....

grin grin grin
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by jashar(f): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
foriz4u:

u don't seems to get it, do u? the said cleaner earns 374k/month on d FG payslip but the same cleaner's take home pay is 30k /month. I.e to say d top ogas at d top inflated d pay to that amount and then collects 344 while d cleaner gets 30k unknowing to h/h.

ha!!! this is pire wickedness and corruption in its honest order.

if this fight against corruption is d only thing buhari will achieve honestly I'll support him.

ha!! people are wicked.

My point is this... whoever saw the payroll and approved it in the 1st place deserves to be shot. how can a cleaner earn such amount?
In short why should people in government earn such?
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by henrybomb(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
dre11:

Nigerian state where cleaner earns N375,000 salary revealed

http://leadership.ng/news/499177/staff-verification-cleaner-earns-n375000-monthly-niger-investigation

Naija d country of diversified ppl with different tactics
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by Saved2Serve: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
please take time to read, it helps you contribute constructively. No dey read headline come dey yarn opata...
feldido:
Shey na deadbody he de clean?
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by SweetyZinta(f): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Naija

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by Skmoda360(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
toyeanlawlah:
hmmmmmmnnnnnnnn is all I can say
this is a verified bobo/viju frm a viju man...hmmmm!!!
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Clone2020:
Not to compare apples to oranges but the job of a sanitation worker is physically intense and health hazardous. If Nigeria were in par with most western nations, they would be paying their sanitation workers far more than this. The starting annual salary for a New York city sanitation worker is about $60,000 but in reality they take home well over $100,000 while even more experienced workers can pull in over $150,000 and we haven't even talked about what the supervisors make nor have we included the extra overtime money they make on snow days. They have the best health insurance money can buy and are allowed almost unlimited FULL PAY sick time.

In other words a sanitation worker in New York City is taking home about $8333 or N 2.7 million every month.

Bros, pls what's the the required qualification for a Nigerian.

I nor see who carry me goembarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
menix:

I no understand, abeg teach since say nah ur fafa write "Brighter Grammar"

Lolz... I guess he/she didn't get the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by Smooyis(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pavore9:
Hian!.. It is not their fault rather it is the monthly allocations received from Abuja that make most states that are contributing little or nothing to the national purse feel less bothered about prudent management of resources.

Thank God for the dwindling fortune of petroleum in the world market.
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by foriz4u(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
jashar:

My point is this... whoever saw the payroll and approved it in the 1st place deserves to be shot. how can a cleaner earn such amount?
In short why should people in government earn such?
why can't government pay or her workets earn that much? oh u bliv the story that d goverment is broke or don't ve money? my dear, government is capable of paying every single citizen 20k/month or even more but selfishness and corruption won't let them do it.

d issue of d pay roll, I don't know how d ogas at d top massage to manipulates it but I'm sure they ve ways of getting documents of such signed.

this country? anything that has to do with corruption is always very possible and easy.

enjoy ur day gf.
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
TSA has come to stay
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by menix(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Lolz... I guess he/she didn't get the sarcasm.

Seriously, I don't know if the economy has gotten to this stage were people no longer get sarcasm..
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by feldido(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Saved2Serve:
please take time to read, it helps you contribute constructively. No dey read headline come dey yarn opata...

Since u are not sensible to see the humor, commot for road.
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why the compliants? When i believe that some secretaries are here condeming while at their respective offices you have to drop ''something'' b4 they let you see their boss, Others are lecturers who take money from students for them to pass, business persons sell fake goods at exhorbitant prices, pharmacist administers expire drugs, fueling stations tweak their pumps to exploit others. Thats the nigerian society for you. My point being that most of you will do worse.
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by Urchmantete: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is Nigeria.com where everything happens and everyone gets rid of them. Bunch of thieves , God must surely bring them to justice.
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by jashar(f): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
foriz4u:

why can't government pay or her workets earn that much? oh u bliv the story that d goverment is broke or don't ve money? my dear, government is capable of paying every single citizen 20k/month or even more but selfishness and corruption won't let them do it.

d issue of d pay roll, I don't know how d ogas at d top massage to manipulates it but I'm sure they ve ways of getting documents of such signed.

this country? anything that has to do with corruption is always very possible and easy.

enjoy ur day gf.

True sha lipsrsealed
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by franklingud(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wow!! shocked see money oo! My money oo!!
Chai!!!
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by cyberwaver(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is a Voluntary Request...
I have thought for a while now and i came to conclusion,
Most of us here wants to have a blog and not only have one but make money from it.
Now the thing is there is domain name that is easy to remember and tweaked to fit a General blogging niche...
Are you an expert in any blogging niche like Technology, Football, Entertainment,Health, Fashion, Food and all sort you can easily become a writer.
WHAT IS THE DEAL? I know every one of us wants to make money and we want it online.. *LOL*, We will see what we are earning in a month and we will share i accordingly, Whatever monetization method we are using...
How do we start? For now the blog is up and running loaded with technology posts but as soon as we are ready to launch i will redesign the blog without delay then we are up and running...
How do i Join? - Contact me with hope.praise.hp@gmail.com or call me through 09036820003
#Lets join hands together as a team and rival the bigger boys in the field...
The Domain Name is - AddedNew dot com (http://addednew.com)
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by ijustdey: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
dblaisepascal:
there is a link , its confirmed

I see it..... but I don't wanna believe it
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by Loonyy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Naija I Hail Thee!
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by toyeanlawlah(f): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Skmoda360:
this is a verified bobo/viju frm a viju man...hmmmm!!!

still hmmmmmmnnnnnn
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by banio: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Until our leaders and political class learn to take moderate salary, the citizenry will continue to take outrageous salary. U can't take over #400 million per annum and expect another human being to take #1 million per annum.
Re: Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation by truthspeaks: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
OK. Pls wake up, Op z lying grin grin
ijustdey:

shockedshocked

pls can someone wake me up from slumber and tell me that the OP is lying

can someone do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet / Which Income Level Do You Belong? / Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.