Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation (804 Views)

Buhari Wished Obama 'Happy Retirement'. Lady Replies Him After His Tweet / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation by Gistarena(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
The Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has replied to the allegation by Governor Nyesom Wike that former governor, Rotimi Amaechi spent $150 million to fund the All Progressives Congress (APC’s) campaigns.
Wike had alleged yesterday at a thanksgiving service held at St. Peter’s (Anglican) Church, Rumueprikom Deanery, Port Harcourt, to mark his victory at the Supreme Court that Amaechi had dipped his hands into the Rivers coffers to fund the 2015 elections for his new found party. According to Wike, between December 1 and 18 of 2014, Amaechi used $150 million from the state coffers to fund the APC campaign, promising that the state government will recover all stolen funds.

But in a scathing remark, the APC has described Wike’s allegations on $150 million as a lie. When contacted, the state Publicity Secretary of APC, Christian Finebone, in text message said, “That is a big lie taken from the very depth of hell. Wike talks big and tough but behind his tough-talking is a moronic coward.
“He won’t advance that accusation beyond the comfort of his audience. His deeds are awaiting him and at the appropriate time he’ll be held to account. If he is serious let him go to court and summon Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi but you can be sure that he won’t do because he knows that Amaechi is without blemish.”

http://gistarena.com.ng/2016/02/wike-is-a-moronic-coward-as-rivers-apc-replies-him-over-amaechi-150m-allegation.html
Re: Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation by emir99(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
;Ddat wike almost turn deaf and dump before supreme court judgement ;Ddat wike almost turn deaf and dump before supreme court judgement
Re: Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation by wilcox(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Allegations and counter allegation. Please get to work and avoid distractions
Re: Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation by dunkem21(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
..How can a *Moronic coward tame a whole *Lion of Ubima

..Just asking grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Interviewer: Is Amaechi Corrupt?

Me: Yes

Buhari: There iz no kwarapt fesin in my gourment

Me: ......m

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Interviewer: Is Amaechi Corrupt?

Me: Yes

Buhari: There iz no kwarapt fesin in my gourment

Me: ......m lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation by Tokt: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
“That is a big lie taken from the very depth of hell. Wike talks big and tough but behind his tough-talking is a moronic coward.

This is so true yet gullible fools have refused to accept this obvious truth.
Re: Wike Is A Moronic Coward As Rivers APC Replies Him Over Amaechi $150m Allegation by Tokt: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
dunkem21:
..How can a *Moronic coward tame a whole *Lion of Ubima

..Just asking grin

How is the General of common sense revolution tamed? He was governor for 8 yrs as allowed by constitution and after booting out the buffoon, he became a minister of the Federal republic.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Heart Touching Photo / Senate Uncovers N5bn Shortfall In Education Ministry Budget. / Open Letter To President Buhari: Nigerians Are Suffering And Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.