Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Video Interview Of Civilian Criminally Beaten Up By Cadets. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Interview Of Civilian Criminally Beaten Up By Cadets. (701 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) / I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist / Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Interview Of Civilian Criminally Beaten Up By Cadets. by jumobi1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Video Interview Of Civilian Criminally Beaten Up By Cadets. by ichoku: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm speechless. I think it is time to demand for a look into the curriculum of NDA. It is possible, knowing Nigeria, that they still use the colonial curriculum to train the army of an independent nation. I believe that if the curriculum is faulty it is not possible to train the cadets otherwise. Pls train our soldiers right.
Re: Video Interview Of Civilian Criminally Beaten Up By Cadets. by jumobi1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
NDA told Nigeria they investigated and the location of this crime is Lagos. The victim told us the lovation was actually Jabi, Abuja.

That speaks volumes.

(1) (Reply)

As Reps Resume Today: Issues In Dogara’s House / Human Rights Activists Tell Workers To Shun Half Salary In Osun State / List Of Companies For IT Placements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.