Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Gist Blog Naija Valentine Giveaway. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gist Blog Naija Valentine Giveaway. (437 Views)

Who Wants To Invest In A Valentine's Couple's Ball/dinner/ Sensational Evening / Hot! Make Cool Cash This Valentine! / Business Gist(a Lucrative One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gist Blog Naija Valentine Giveaway. by gistblognaija(f): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Welcome on board GBN readers, in this month of love Gist Blog Naija will like to give away free recharge cards to its esteemed readers. This is a way i want to use in appreciating you, for all your time and desire to always visit my blog. Without all of you, i wouldn't be writing all these today. This is how the give away bash will look like, i will be giving out recharge cards every last day of the week to the first and fifth consistent readers who always comment from now till valentine day, then it will also extend to the last day of February. The valentine bash count down starts from today. Always comment and enjoy the ride..

www.gistblognaija..com/2016/02/gist-blog-naija-valentine-bash-giveaway.html?

(1) (Reply)

Invest At Citydrive Nigeria / How To Write Attention Grabbing Headlines For Your Emails / Cheap Plots @ Asokoro - Modest Housing Estate, Asokoro, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.