Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Blogging Terms You Need To Understand Before Starting A Blog/online Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Terms You Need To Understand Before Starting A Blog/online Business (1040 Views)

Things To Consider Before Starting A Blog For Your Business / 5 Things You Must Know Before Starting A Blog / I Still Need Clarifications - I Don't Understand A Lot About Starting A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging Terms You Need To Understand Before Starting A Blog/online Business by emmalexdboy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Have you ever came across a blogging term or terminology and you wondered: "what does this mean"?

The thing is, there're several blogging terms used on the internet today and it could be frustrating and overwhelming to grasp their meaning especially if you're a beginner who is not conversant with the blogosphere.

Well, I've got you covered. I just published a list of over 30 popular blogging terms and their meanings with illustrations and examples where possible. So, if you really want to keep yourself abreast with the latest and popular blogging terms on the internet today. Read the exciting post right here: http://www.onlinebloggingincome.com/popular-blogging-terms

It's more like a blogging dictionary from A-Z.
Re: Blogging Terms You Need To Understand Before Starting A Blog/online Business by seoconsultant(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice one grin
Re: Blogging Terms You Need To Understand Before Starting A Blog/online Business by emmalexdboy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
seoconsultant:
Nice one grin
Thank you!
Re: Blogging Terms You Need To Understand Before Starting A Blog/online Business by bobbyANSELEM: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
5 THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE GOING INTO BLOGGING.

At first when I started blogging I was inexperienced. I knew absolutely nothing about SEO and that was my major regret.

So, i decided to write this piece of article to bring to your awareness on major SEO Tips you need to know before starting up your blog.

Follow this link to read the major SEO Tips you should know before starting up a blog
Re: Blogging Terms You Need To Understand Before Starting A Blog/online Business by ogbeuwa: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Omgloaded

Are you looking to own website or blog, i can tell you thatvthe price can be killing.

So we have subsidised our prices for that your quality site and blog.

Join hundreds of people who have enjoyed our services;

Web design (blogs, company/business sites, e-commerce etc)

Website management forbthise whobdi not have the time ti run their sites.

Contact us via whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Click Bank Registration / Best Monetization Platforms For Nigerian Newbie Blogs / SEO Basics -the First Steps To Higher Rankings In Search Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.