Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is It Advisable For Parents To Impose Marriage On Their Daughters??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable For Parents To Impose Marriage On Their Daughters??? (462 Views)

Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For Parents To Impose Marriage On Their Daughters??? by eyezee: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/is-it-advisable-for-parents-to-impose-marriage-on-their-daughters/

Marriage, as we all know, is an important decision/step in a man's life. They say there are 3 important moments in a man's life, first being the day we were born; second the day we leave our parent's home to start ours ( marriage), and the third being the day we leave the world to rest in the Lord's bosom.
Re: Is It Advisable For Parents To Impose Marriage On Their Daughters??? by worry359(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Imposed marriage of man or woman is just another form of slavery.
This is just parents selling a daughter off for money as easily as they would sell a goat or chicken!
Re: Is It Advisable For Parents To Impose Marriage On Their Daughters??? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
There is no difference btw dis and a lady using pregnancy to force a man to marry her undecided

So she can acquire wealths she never deserved if not for d luck of prostitution undecided
Re: Is It Advisable For Parents To Impose Marriage On Their Daughters??? by UyiIredia(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Save for some exceptional cases eg royal ties its beat the lady chooses her man.

(1) (Reply)

Four Children Die After Locking Themselves In Car (photos) / Why I Don’t Lend Guys Money / Free Organic Online Training!!! Be Ur Own Boss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.