Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why I Don’t Lend Guys Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Don’t Lend Guys Money (460 Views)

I Forgave Him But I Don’t Think I Have Forgotten,how Do I Marry Him? / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Lend Guys Money by oyeduni68(f): 11:46am On May 12, 2016
I have a friend…lets say her name is Tope….she does not like to borrow people money anymore because she does not play when she needs her money back, don’t get me wrong she is a very nice person but she does not play when it comes to money.

Funny thing about Tope is that she has a lot of boys that obviously have money but always wanting to borrow from her, we have never been able to figure out why?

The incident i have not been able to stop laughing was one time when she was in her final year, that time when you always re-calculate every meal and every trip to a place, this guy comes to borrow from Tope, let’s say his name is Abdul (trying not to use an igbo name)…anyways, Abdul comes to Tope on a Friday evening and says he his about to die (Yes..i exxaggerate …a lil) and he needs money to go to heaven bla bla bla and he will return first thing on monday morning…. Tope being an ANGEL that she is gives the last 12k on her to Abdul since she had extra 1k that will last her for the weekend (yeah this happened in Ibadan so 1k will do).

Fast Forward to Monday, Abdul starts to stall with the money claiming he his coming with it, this stalling went on till Friday that week. Saturday evening, Tope sees a few of Abdul’s friends and she explains her ordeal with Abdul to them and the guys are like they are sorry but Abdul does not pay back monies (this is actually an correct in English) that he borrows that she should just let go….my girl is like really…watch me get back my money…i wee get back to you guys with good news, they all laughed and dispersed.

Sunday evening, nice Tope gets on facebook and looks for names of people with the same surname as Abdul and sends them a message.

Check the rest of the story here: http://anythingoye.com/why-don-lend-guys-money/
Re: Why I Don’t Lend Guys Money by Tapout(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2016
Funny thing about Tope is that she has a lot of boys that obviously have money but always wanting to borrow from her, we have never been able to figure out why?

cos she's obviously living a FAKE life there by attracting such guys who r actually broke, but tend to appear rich in other to deceive ladies like her......

(1) (Reply)

See This Sign Post Spotted In Bauchi! / Need To Have Enough Time To Settle / Say Hello To A Sparkling Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.