Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' (19773 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' / Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by dammytosh: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
I am so dissapointed in him
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Moz22: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Boss13: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2016
This is very childish and immature of Sunday Oliseh. Critics will talk, in fact some are even paid to be on the opposing side of things. His job is to prove them wrong. Sunday Oliseh has only open up fresh wounds which would be used against him. Certainly, he has given his critics more cud to chew on and consequently, increased the pressure on him. Unfortunately, he refused to learn from his predecessors, because he, himself, was a critic. I remember his statements during the World Cup on Super Sport against the super eagles and Kechi, his predecessor.

Oliseh, the best answer to critics is silence. Silence is golden. I understand he has apologize, however, the damage has been done.

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Bugatie(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Some Nigerians and their pull him down syndrome...allow the coach do his work

...and Oliseh stop behaving like a kid
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by innuit: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2016
debojyde:
This is not a rant... This looks more like a calculated feedback to his critics. ......I didn't know oliseh's vocabulary was this good

His vocabulary is good?
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by winilove(f): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm cool
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by vislabraye(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Oliseh is too vulgar. You don't use such words. Nigerians will criticise. If he can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. His predecessor was criticized by all and even Oliseh criticized him too.
He should watch his speech. angry

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2016
i think we Nigerians need to hear this...not even Barcelona fc can win all matches..we need to give oliseh time..i think we rather encourage him to do more... angry

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by tatucci: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2016
if his statistics are anything to go by then he does have a point. if we expect a tam that will not lose a single match then we must be dreaming.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by saintkel(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2016
Sijo01:
This 'boy' should be made to undergo psychiatric evaluation. He's not normal.
To lead is never easy dear, if u r a Christian u would remember wot stopped Moses from entering d cannan land is as a result of dis Oliseh similar situation. When u lead a group of people d smallest normal mistake we all make in d society and we consider inconsequential is not neglected once u r a leader, give Olisef a fair chance dear, he will perform
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Boss13: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2016
IzonOwei:
i think we Nigerians need to hear this...not even Barcelona fc can win all matches..we need to give oliseh time..i think we rather encourage him to do more... angry

How many Nigerians have requested for his sack and if they do, are those Nigerians the ones to actually sack him? It is only the NFF that can hire or sack a coach. His employers are not complaining yet, maybe they will after watching these explosive statements.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by GenOrumov: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2016
The truth is that our local coaches are not yet ready to take us to the next level.

I subscribe we get an experienced foreign coach and not anyone with a white/light skin.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by danot1030: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2016
That is the most arrogant coach Nigeria ever had. I am so happy at his failure, I can still remember all his bad mouth against Steven Keshi, Keshi was the best local coach the super eagle ever had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by ednut1(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2016
who will hire this one after NFF gives him the sack he deserves, immature and childish. iranu
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Lagrage:
Lets just give this man breathing space and allow him do his job
grin like his predecessor was given cheesy
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by ministeriallist: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
He has apologised, so case closed.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by yommys01(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Sijo01:
This 'boy' should be made to undergo psychiatric evaluation. He's not normal.
Did you watch the video or you were conserving you MB? Watch it or don't comment.

The headline is misleading. He is absolutely spot on in this though I think he should have ignored these people and carry on with him work.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by yommys01(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2016
GFUBY:
This is why Africans we don't go far in the world of sports how can a Ntional team coach be calling people names? It's uncalled for
Sir Alex does the same thing, Jose Mourinho does, are they regarded of lesser grade? The colonial mentality has eaten you up.

2 Likes

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by ladyF(f): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2016
I am more concerned with him justifying his loss in CHAN because it is the least important. That's pure incompetence.

It's like Eyimba losing in our local league and bragging that they will do well in ECL because ECL is more important. undecided na winch?
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by yommys01(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2016
HirstMOG:
It is so obvious that Oliseh is not ready for this job. I can't imagine Wenger coming out to say Capital one cup is the least tournament in England. If you can't show your worth in small competition, I wonder what will happen on the big stage. We are yet to qualify for nations cup and world cup.
Wenger has said capital one cup is a distraction and has always treated it as such. Or why do you think he fielded a weak squad against Chelsea in the final years ago? Or why has he always used the youngsters ( even this year? ).
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by legendsilver(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Nairalandar:
Seen...
Abeg make una join me o
Guy I need that one with the white tail. Yummy yummy tongue
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by billyG(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2016
chimere66:
Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh's rant in a two part YouTube video posted online over the weekend.

In the heated clip, the coach who accused his staff of witchcraft, is heard lashing out at haters who constantly criticize him every time the Super Eagles lose a match.

Watch the videos below

Transcript of The Clip 

“Now it’s the time to attack,” an infuriated Oliseh said in a new YouTube clip.

“The usual critics have brought out their fangs again.

“I’m addressing this constant insanity, this is madness that has befallen some of our critics. You must be insane to ask questions on the future of the Super Eagles because we lost CHAN.

“With all due respect, CHAN is the least important tournament organised by CAF, and it is a tournament which weighs on the strength of the various leagues and you can see how far DR Congo and TP Mazembe have done.

“What then should be done to the coaches of Ghana, South Africa and Egypt, who did not qualify for this tournament?

“This insanity each time the Super Eagles lose, these critics go on air and start seeking the future of the coach. This is madness!

“They did the same thing when we lost to DR Congo, which was a friendly game. They were asking questions if this was the right person to lead the Super Eagles.

“We lost to Guinea, and this comes after a 10-game unbeaten run, and they start this hulabalo over the future of the coach of the Super Eagles.”

Despite the criticism, Oliseh maintained he is on course to qualifying the country for both AFCON 2017 and the 2018 World Cup.

“We’re on track to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations and we have qualified into the pool stage for the World Cup,” he said.

“This is the 14th game I have been in charge as coach and we have lost only two and only one official game.

“So, where is this failure that some people are trying to sell to Nigerians?

“Unless for coach Sunday Oliseh and his crew to be successful, they have to win all their matches. Jesus Christ! Even the world champions Germany are not doing that.

“Talk less of us who are a brand-new team we are building for some months now –the team to CHAN have seven players who are certainly leaving our shores to play abroad, two have already signed.

“I’m proud of what we have achieved with the Super Eagles of Nigeria. Nigerians are happy, there is so much team spirit, it is now interesting to watch the Super Eagles.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNmsOBBqMgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTMGnGdTCo0

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/videos-of-sunday-oliseh-ranting-calling.html
This man has Hot-peppered Temper he b live say he eat a bowlful of Atarodo.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by yommys01(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Boss13:
This is very childish and immature of Sunday Oliseh. Critics will talk, in fact some are even paid to be on the opposing side of things. His job is to prove them wrong. Sunday Oliseh has only open up fresh wounds which would be used against him. Certainly, he has given his critics more cud to chew on and consequently, increased the pressure on him. Unfortunately, he refused to learn from his predecessors, because he, himself, was a critic. I remember his statements during the World Cup on Super Sport against the super eagles and Kechi, his predecessor.

Oliseh, the best answer to critics is silence. Silence is golden. I understand he has apologize, however, the damage has been done.
Absolutely spot on. He is a good man, but probably not ready for the job.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
He did not rant. At least he made some valid points. We should give him some breathing space and let him work. D fact that he failed to get passed the group stage of chan doesn't make him a bad coach. Those criticising him might even be a worse version of Gary Neville..... If u know wat I mean

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Sijo01(f): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2016
yommys01:
Did you watch the video or you were conserving you MB? Watch it or don't comment.

The headline is misleading. He is absolutely spot on in this though I think he should have ignored these people and carry on with him work.

Is a professional coach ought to say this? - 'CHAN is the least important tournament organised by CAF,'

Is there any insignificant competition anywhere?

Advise your coach to leave witchcraft out and face what he was employed to do.

By the way, I have 1148 mb and will expire in few hours time. You want some?
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by slap1(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Nigerian Gary Neville, knows how to win every game as a pundit, clueless as an actual coach.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by yommys01(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Sijo01:

Is a professional coach ought to say this? - 'CHAN is the least important tournament organised by CAF,'

Is there any insignificant competition anywhere?

Advise your coach to leave witchcraft out and face what he was employed to do.

By the way, I have 1148 mb and will expire in few hours time. You want some?
He is not supposed to say that but in the video I watched, he didn't say anything as such. I am commenting on the video not on something previously said.

And no jokes, I have more than 50 GB ( Spectranent) unfortunately I am getting married in 11 days and not able to work, it will be a waste, if I can share I would.

Small compared to your 1 GB.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Koddedtinz: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Critics, oya make una shut up until Oliseh fails to qualify Eagles for world cup and nations cup. angry

I remember Keshi complaining about saboteurs within the team.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by BabaO2: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2016
They should free the guy jor, he spoke his mind clearly in good english unlike Keshi's fake ascent. Onigbinde/Chukwu should let this guy be. NFF should be ashamed, CHAN is powered by local league. He made constructive criticism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Your Prediction? / Adamawa United Players, Officials Robbed At Gun Point, Driver Kidnapped / Asisat Oshoala, Barcelona Players Celebrate Women's League Title Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.