Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' (19785 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' / Mikel Obi and Teammates Having Lunch Ahead Of Sunday Olympic Match With Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by deebrain(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Its my first time ever commenting on sports issues on nairaland despite being an athlete myself.

But i just watched the video and im like...

Where is the "rant"?

Or please, someone should help me with the meaning of RANT....

He may have used strong words BUT HE WAS VERY CALCULATED IN REGISTERING HIS DISPLEASURE IN THE OBVIOUS.

To those always calling for sack at every moment our national team fails, you are not doing the team and sports any good. The great teams you admire where built in years after many ups and downs.

Please, lets be patient and build our teams.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by honeric01(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2016
HirstMOG:
It is so obvious that Oliseh is not ready for this job. I can't imagine Wenger coming out to say Capital one cup is the least tournament in England. If you can't show your worth in small competition, I wonder what will happen on the big stage. We are yet to qualify for nations cup and world cup.

Then you must be new to football.. You can't imagine what he has always maintained?
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Sheltor(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Personally I don't see any wrong in what this young man said except the abusive languages he used on his critics out of announyance. Please let him before we burry hi
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by tmlewin13(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2016
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR SKIN?   Problems with the skin can be so uncomfortable. Acne like pimple, white or blackheads, papule, pustule, nodules etc, damages the skin. It gets to the extent where it deals with your ego; not being able to communicate or be with friends thus, inferiority complex creeps in. At times it's as bad as one thinking that someone is after him or her.  For More info: call HEALTHY LIFE on 08085568796, or emali us @ tommy_sept13@yahoo.com
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Chinaboi(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2016
GFUBY:
This is why Africans we don't go far in the world of sports how can a Ntional team coach be calling people names? It's uncalled for
shut ur trap...goan listen to mourinho post match interview. If you dont know shit about what's going on in the outside world, all you need do is shut the F up
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Maximus85(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2016
This man need not apologise to nobody.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Reference(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2016
jasper7:
Them think say na keshi, lol grin

Abi oh, hahahaha. From Ancelotti to Benitez. Oliseh, comb their bald heads, hahahaha.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Jayuba(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2016
I guess he said the same enyama.he should be sacked
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2016
debojyde:
This is not a rant... This looks more like a calculated feedback to his critics. ......I didn't know oliseh's vocabulary was this good

Lol, I was expecting some rabid, orubebesque display.

He was calm. But his best play would have been to STFU.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Osolo1(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2016
We got it wrong the moment we moved our National team camp and matches out of lagos to places like abuja that are less 'hostile" to the players. Abuja national stadium for instance is off road to spectators as there is no bus stop arround,to get into the stadium during trainings sef nah serious issue (security). Move the National team back to lagos and players will really fight to keep their places and the must win spirit of the old green eagles will return as pretenders will be booed at trainings and matches alike.My two cents.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by fctguy: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Why are people leaving the real thing and talking about the shadows
Though Oliseh might have angrily ranted but he made some valid points which many blind followers of the game have failed to see.

Our problem in Nigeria football is not the coaches but the "faceless" individuals who use our national team to transact biz while keeping the real talents away from the team.
this should be investigated rather than seeking apology from Oliseh angry

1 Like

Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by fako1(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2016
This man is making sense. To rule or lead a high parastatals in this country. U must get craze for head. Oju lasan ko se fi se werey!!!
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by franconian: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
He did not rant. At least he made some valid points. We should give him some breathing space and let him work. D fact that he failed to get passed the group stage of chan doesn't make him a bad coach. Those criticising him might even be a worse version of Gary Neville..... If u know wat I mean

Yes, he will get the kind of breathing space he gave Keshi. Oliseh never chichontin!
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by fako1(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, I was expecting some rabid, orubebesque display.

He was calm. But his best play would have been to STFU.

A friend of mine did an article days back because Nigeria lost CHAN. He was like is this the right coach for the super eagles. goal.com featured on their site and coz my friend's mail address and twitter handle was there. This my friend got DMs from super eagles players i dont even want to mention and top sport journalist supporting his article and he kept wondering how can a coach be surrounded with players that even back-bite. Thats by the way......... he (Oliseh) might have been hearing they want to sack him just the normal way Nigerians do and probably he knows those behind it. The Onigbindes and co, we know them, the ppl dat dictates who coaches or who play this or that match. Its good for him to speak out. He doesnt need to STFU (like you said). He was making points just that he used somes foul words. Everything nobi to shut up jareeee
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by HirstMOG(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2016
honeric01:

Then you must be new to football.. You can't imagine what he has always maintained?
He will definitely trail the path of Wenger because his concentration on BPL and champions League has yielded nothing.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2016
HirstMOG:

He will definitely trail the path of Wenger because his concentration on BPL and champions League has yielded nothing.

What about Ferguson and Mourinho? They also did yet made impact.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by AirmirthDY(f): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Power brings out the beast in people tbh, never knew he was like this and ever since the disgrace he brought on himself through the treatment of Eyeama, I knew he was there for the taking and i doubted his credibility as a coach. He really needs to learn a lot of things...
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Dallaslaurel: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2016
Sunday Oliseh is just a baby. He needs to grow up. We need to go get ourselves a real coach.
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2016
tatucci:
if his statistics are anything to go by then he does have a point. if we expect a tam that will not lose a single match then we must be dreaming.
Which point Hw many draws,Keshi didn't lost a single game in almost 2 yrs
So make him park well abeg
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Wesely01(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Bros remember what you and your broda Keshi did to our National team during your days,is coming back to hurt you. You guys started it all, you scared coaches and players, frustrated their lives and now you want to coach people and feel karma would hit back ? Bros Na big lie , all we need is a foreign coach#Shikena
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by bodyloveghetto(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bla bia ba bi.m. What's the fuq... y u de stammer ur words like u jus woke up
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by goldust777: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chinaboi:

shut ur trap...goan listen to mourinho post match interview. If you dont know shit about what's going on in the outside world, all you need do is shut the F up

Dat is y mourinho is currently jobless d same might befall oliseh
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by Dega128(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sijo01:
This 'boy' should be made to undergo psychiatric evaluation. He's not normal.

What really did he say to deserve this insult from you ..
You are really fond of talking nonsense whenever I read ur post, are you sure it a lady

Better watch how you talk idiot angry
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by dozzy001(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
This man will come apologising
Re: Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' by PastorOla1: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
THIS YOUNG MAN IS THE BIGGEST NFF MISTAKE OF ALL TIME.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach / Asisat Oshoala, Barcelona Players Celebrate Women's League Title Win (Photos) / Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.