Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Zaria Massacre: Friends Never Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Massacre: Friends Never Die (445 Views)

Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service / Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zaria Massacre: Friends Never Die by AbdulHussein: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Zaria Massacre:
FRIENDS NEVER DIE

By Sameer El-Hajj
"We seek in others what we lack in ourselves" -Durkheim
She texts asking, "Sameer what happen to Faisal?" I don't have a precise answer to reply with, rather than to remain quite. Few minutes later, she called crying, at that point, she broke my heart but still have no idea of what to say.
Please Sameer, you are the closest person to Faisal that I know. Where is he?
And that was when I couldn't control tears, telling her that my friend is either been killed or in custody. He is also a victim of the Zaria massacre.
She cuts in... crying loudly, if he is in the military custody then how will he cope with his final year project? Please can we have someone to tell the military that Faisal is working on his project?
At that juncture, I interrupted and try as much as possible to explain things.
Listen! The Zaria tragedy is a very serious one, a mess to Africa not only Nigeria. Many graduates and potential graduates were killed mercilessly. Some of them (like my friend) are about to round up, while some are freshers.
Nigeria army doesn't have respect for education because they are trained illiterates that work on order (only), no sense of reasoning. Majority of the people that are missing during the Zaria massacre are students.
The president would have no any feeling for the students killed and missing, because he have never attend higher institution, as well as the chief of army staff Buratai.
Sameer El-Hajj
Struggle for comrades
Elhajsameer@yahoo.com
Re: Zaria Massacre: Friends Never Die by EternalTruths: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Did he vote for CHANGE.? lipsrsealed
Re: Zaria Massacre: Friends Never Die by Liberty101: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Touching embarassed
Re: Zaria Massacre: Friends Never Die by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
I feel the pain of oppression but am consoled that those who perpetuated it or support it even to the level of taking anothers life will get their fair share when the pay time comes.

Rest in peace the innocent
who's grave we may not point at
dry your tears oh! wailers
Beaten blue by defeat.

Worry me not with your fake consent
When on Oppression you hail at
Think a double oh hailers
Deceived by a grand Cheat

You display your photo as saints
only for our votes to dart
8months still an eye opener
more like there is an empty seat

Today Demons 'morrow saints
All but change apart
Not more a matter
For next is your defeat.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dr Kayode Fayemi Meets President Jacob Zuma / Cameroon Contradicts FG, Claims To Have Liberated Nigerian Town Under BH - VOA / Gov. Okowa Felicitates With Obasanjo At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.