Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2548812 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:24am On May 30, 2016
kapable75:
super master chumaster bia!! Better mind yaself and leave my arsenal alone biko. You are just jealousing our success. Dont worry, we will suprise all of you including that justi.fied10.
I will not b surprised if arsenal wins the champions league next season..I will b schoked like shocked ...

Leicester city have a bigger chance Dan arsenal to win dat cup.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:26am On May 30, 2016
starryv ruthobaz ..good morning.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:30am On May 30, 2016
chumaster:

Dreamcome2ru, God sent you to save that child. Btw, y are u wasting ur time here with nysc when you joining NEMA would have been perfect.
.)
Lol,if you ask me if i can pull that string of saving that little girl,I will say NO,coz hmmm,i can't swim at all,moreover NEMA?in this present nigeria?where man must know man?bro,my papa no be Baba Olowo.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:34am On May 30, 2016
dreamcome2ru nice one... u saved a lil girl, u try ..

I'm not sure I av done anything close to that in d past..maybe in d future sha..

I remember what hapnd in ma final yr .. dia was dis girl dat I was so close with (she was my friends babe),I was in front of our hostel with some guys one day when she ran out of her room and was screaming my name "haykins! haykins!!! ,dia is a snake in my room, come and help me kill it"

I was like, I be Hunter? my friend, sit down dia and wait for ur bf to com fa cos I can't kill a snake o..
she was shocked shocked .. e no concern me fa, I didn't move an inch..one of d guys I was gisting with helped her sha...

D best I have done was to console an heartbroken girl grin and amended her heartbreak by offering masef to her cheesy ...I made her happy for a session.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 9:52am On May 30, 2016
missbeebee:

Lolzz..wat did I do naa, dh warrants watching?
nice name, OLUWADARA...guess it means d Lord is good ryt?
U've done nothing sweerie. U look like person I fit like. Me like ur way sha. Ehe as for my new name, bring ur ear close lemme tell u d meaning smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:58am On May 30, 2016
justified10:
dreamcome2ru nice one... u saved a lil girl, u try ..

I'm not sure I av done anything close to that in d past..maybe in d future sha..

I remember what hapnd in ma final yr .. dia was dis girl dat I was so close with (she was my friends babe),I was in front of our hostel with some guys one day when she ran out of her room and was screaming my name "haykins! haykins!!! ,dia is a snake in my room, come and help me kill it"

I was like, I be Hunter? my friend, sit down dia and wait for ur bf to com fa cos I can't kill a snake o..
she was shocked shocked .. e no concern me fa, I didn't move an inch..one of d guys I was gisting with helped her sha...

D best I have done was to console an heartbroken girl grin and amended her heartbreak by offering masef to her cheesy ...I made her happy for a session.
Hahahahaha,baddo,you turn yourself into a sacrifice,hahahaha,nope you not baddo,you're baddest.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 10:03am On May 30, 2016
justified10:
starr.yv rutho.baz ..good morning.

Good morning to you too dear.

chumaster, I was asking for greycious ni. I wasn't asking anyone to do anything sad

Dreamcome2ru.... your action shows you have a caring personality. Thumbs up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:16am On May 30, 2016
ruthobaz:

chumaster, I was asking for greycious ni. I wasn't asking anyone to do anything sad

Thank you sis,but am still suffering from the ankle pain o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:17am On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Good Morning to all citizens of GL,today being a work free day,(I as a person,all day na work day sha)while relaxing at home why can't we discuss/share some of the "DARING THINGS WE HAVE DONE"something like"So did i just do this?ohh,it's crazy"
Here is mine:
There was a heavy downpour which cause a huge flood,motorists have to packed,no one could pass,strange enough,this small girl got out of her mum car and before you recite A,the flood swept her feet off,people were shouting and all that,I saw the mum weeping profusely with people holding her back as she attempted to jump into the dirty flood,i just don't know how i gave my phone to a strange guy to hold for me and jump inside te flood,the tides was just too much for me as i can't swim at all,with grace,i eventually got to her,saved her but it comes with a heavy price,my ankle hit something i don't know and the pain is out of this world.
Cc: ruthobaz
Justified10
missbeebee
yorme
Kapable75
StarryV
Titanium38
Tracer
iyke1989
Sheboss
Manus17
Mcmooney
And all GL members i couldn't mention,am awaiting for your write-ups.

mehn thumbs up bro God has gat yhu

abeg i wan knw is it good crazy things or bad crazy thingsgrin cos i love crazy adventures i be johnny depp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:20am On May 30, 2016
ruthobaz:
StarryV Oluwadara..... I love your 'new' name. Its really nice

titanium38...... glad to have you back. We can only be patient now. What will be will be.

Happy New week to everyone. Here's me wishing us all a prosperous week.

cc

kapable75

justified10

chuxmyk

sonymax16...welcome back dear

ibroh22... you're welcome here

greycious... our presido, we're missing you oh

chumaster

dottune

patty2014

sheboss

missbeebee

yorme

vikaddy..... Nice idea you have but a whatsapp group would be better when we are eventually posted to minimize unnecessary issues.

Dreamcome2ru

tracer

iyke1989

et al

how aare yhu doing ruthy? a productive week to you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 10:27am On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Thank you sis,but am still suffering from the ankle pain o.

Eyah.... Kpele. You might still have come out with pains even if you could swim. You have God to thank you know.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:30am On May 30, 2016
missbeebee:

I don miss u too o dearie.
u jez disappeared from GL, n we were jez missing u like missers...lol
thank God ure back sha..hope ure okay?

Lolz. No mind me. I don tire for this Nysc thingy. How thinz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:32am On May 30, 2016
Food morning, y'all! grin

So far as I can remember, I guess this is my most daring experience...

It was time to get registered for the Voters' ID card. Every possible location close to my place was jam-packed with locals trying to get registered. So what do you expect? Rowdiness, incessant noise, fights and the likes. So after days of constant shouting and struggle to register, all to no avail, I decided to go and get registered at a very far location from my house.

On getting there, it was the same story. Multitudes far more than where I left - but it was super unorganized still. Soldiers were there also, but they were only concerned about getting registered too. They changed we "ordinary civilians". So I decided to act as a "Man-o-war". I got in-between the multitudes and started sorting people out. Trust Nigerians. They'll always wail. I got pushed, shouted at, cried on to... but it got quite organized.

Unknown to me, the form was limited and it was the last day of registration. So on getting to my turn, I allowed someone else do their registration. After hours of "Man-o-Waring", I went to ask for my form...then I got the greatest surprise ever.

"Sorry, sir... form don finish"

I was like.."Choi! This one na real gobe!"

Organizing Nigerians...try it one day, and your life will never remain the same.

cc: Dreamcom2ru
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by StarryV(f): 10:35am On May 30, 2016
ruthobaz:

Yes o he's sooo caring. He even cares for the ants in his room grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:37am On May 30, 2016
StarryV:
U've done nothing sweerie. U look like person I fit like. Me like ur way sha. Ehe as for my new name, bring ur ear close lemme tell u d meaning smiley

lol..tanx...
*brings ma ear closer*...sha don't bite me oo..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2016
baib:

@AbaCharles.. I have submitted my mob form with pen used to fill... though just heard about the instructions now but according to the mail received from sku, it's not distinguished maybe typed or pen it stated fill.. y dat act plan silently. Well, if dat disrupt my nysc mobilization den dats God's doing. God will see us tr..

ELber

Ladoke akintola university of technology

Urban and regional planning

Dec 2015

ph, kaduna, lag

na those guys wey we dey submit to dey make them rule jare, even heard they no de take untyped form again
You r welcome here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:38am On May 30, 2016
Titanium38:

Lolz. No mind me. I don tire for this Nysc thingy. How thinz

everything's fyn dear.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:42am On May 30, 2016
yorme:
Food morning, y'all!

Food morning to u too grin
u dream of food ne?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 10:44am On May 30, 2016
StarryV:

So you mean he doesn't kill them ni?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:46am On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

mehn thumbs up bro God has gat yhu

abeg i wan knw is it good crazy things or bad crazy thingsgrin cos i love crazy adventures i be johnny depp
Hmmm,lemme call it "Good crazy things"but don't be a johnny depp o,dude has been served a divorce letter by his wife,the wife complained of "Physical assault"sha,abi u wan be wife-beater?though i still find it hard to believe.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:47am On May 30, 2016
StarryV:
Very funny.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:49am On May 30, 2016
ruthobaz:

So you mean he doesn't kill them ni?
LOL.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:51am On May 30, 2016
yorme:
Food morning, y'all! grin
So far as I can remember, I guess this is my most daring experience...

cc: Dreamcom2ru
Oga Man O war,LOL,you serving your father land ni jare,thanks for that.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:01am On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Hmmm,lemme call it "Good crazy things"but don't be a johnny depp o,dude has been served a divorce letter by his wife,the wife complained of "Physical assault"sha,abi u wan be wife-beater?though i still find it hard to believe.

media advertising m johnny in pirates of d carribeans no be d real life own

justified own no b good one oh na bad one

mine is still on its way.....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Hahahahaha,baddo,you turn yourself into a sacrifice,hahahaha,nope you not baddo,you're baddest.
I'm not..

I just care... in a less risky way.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:09am On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

what I do
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:15am On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

how aare yhu doing ruthy? a productive week to you too

Ruthy undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:17am On May 30, 2016
yorme , good citizen..
u become a senator one day.. I will be there with u.
kontinu
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:20am On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

The facial resemblance is too much,what got me confused was that he also double as a singer,i think he's the one,he's a songwriter/Actor,just name it,well i will do some checkings when am in the mood,but now na dt Scot Dissick guy i dh follow,seems he's too controversial.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:22am On May 30, 2016
justified10:
I'm not..
I just care... in a less risky way.
Hmmmm.weldone.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:24am On May 30, 2016
ruthobaz:

Eyah.... Kpele. You might still have come out with pains even if you could swim. You have God to thank you know.
Yea,with his grace,i live.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:26am On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Hmmmm.weldone.
can't kill a snake, can't jump into a river for anyone when I can't even swim..

I was a victim of d last flood dat hapnd in ib (2009 I think).. I had all my documents in d building, I couldn't risk entering d flood to get my documents..my life is important to me biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.