Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani (25263 Views)

NEW BANK NOTES DENOMINATION:-₦25, ₦250, ₦750! NEW CURRENCY, NEW HOPE! / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / EFCC Targets 750 New Employments, Moves To Investigate Diezani, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by dokiOloye(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
sukkot:
i need to apply for this job. twill be a pleasure to break my foot up diezanis ass. as well as iweala and jonathan and fayose and FFK
U will never be fit to untie any of those ppl's shoes,not in this world,not in Ur next world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by sukkot: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
dokiOloye:
U will never be fit to untie any of those ppl's shoes,not in this world,not in Ur next world.
i dont untie the shoe of thieves and looters and sociopaths, so you are right in saying i will never be fit to untie the shoe of a thief cuz I am above them

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Panzerfaust(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Leebeedo:

So what will you now use to appraise the performance of efcc if not conviction rate ?

For your information the implication of efcc's low or no conviction rate simply means their pay master have been witch hunting their perceived enemies . Simple!
Lies. Even in the U.S, corruption trials take years before the Department of Justice builds up cases. PMB's tenure is not even up to a year, yet the EFCC has charged and indicted mor people than Mr Jonathan's entire 5+ years. So what's your point? Let the EFCC do its job, let the courts do thiers. Courtrooms usually a battle between the best lawyers in the country. So don't expect easy convictions. Especially when the yam eaters usually show up with the best SANs the country has.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by hrpvl: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by hrpvl: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by olaskul(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Not so sure cos. I could remember a friend who we once worked 2gether in a telecom company now works with efcc...
SmartMugu:

I'd think EFCC would hire from the police, DSS etc or do they randomly hire graduates?
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by paschu: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
sukkot:
i dont untie the shoe of thieves and looters and sociopaths, so you are right in saying i will never be fit to untie the shoe of a thief cuz I am above them

You missed the point.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by sukkot: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
paschu:

You missed the point.
no point was made

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Eluwilussit(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:
by now Mr magu must be preparing his monday hammer to smash our frog eyed oil minister's head.
And a particular ethnic group will start chanting MARGINALISATION

You should be ashamed of yourself. Why tribalize everything. Diezani is a Nigerian and deserves fair treatment. Doesn't it bother you that Diezani has to go through all the embarrassment, harassment, humiliation and condemnation, before the Efcc has even begun any form of investigation? Every right thinking Nigerian should be worried. I am. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Elosky20: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Why tribalize everything. Diezani is a Nigerian and deserves fair treatment. Doesn't it bother you that Diezani has to go through all the embarrassment, harassment, humiliation and condemnation, before the Efcc has even begun any form of investigation? Every right thinking Nigerian should be worried. I am. embarassed
na wa o, if she is guilty as charged she should face the music, many have died because of the money that was shared, is her life more important than others. i rather be humiliated, embarrased and beaten than be dead
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by Eluwilussit(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Elosky20:

na wa o, if she is guilty as charged she should face the music, many have died because of the money that was shared, is her life more important than others. i rather be humiliated, embarrased and beaten than be dead

Read the posts again. Op's and mine. She couldn't have been charged without any investigation. They are yet to start investigation. So where did they get the evidences to charge her with?

She's innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law. Not by PMB, Efcc or media. I am not her fan and in no way against her prosecution but she should be given fair hearing.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by AnanseK(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
My advice to Magu

Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by mrphate(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
my confidence in the EFCC is wavery... after Mr Mutuh of accused of tearing his statement and the only evidence they could provide where just witnesses... now what happens to CCTV or recording cameras, in other advance countries when an important investigation is ongoing, it is recorded on camera as evidence. are we saying the EFCC cant afford one?
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by YaksonFCA(m): 2:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Leebeedo:
What have you done in the defence ministry for the past 8 months? All you guys do is to try people online and fools up in here will be showering praise on you and your cronies........not a single conviction yet !

But the suspects are still in courts. Blame the judiciary for that pls.
Re: EFCC Targets 750 New Employment, Moves To Investigate Diezani by judondasylva(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2016
their business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammad Sani Abacha Endorses Buhari - Presidency / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates / 2023: Onanuga Urge Buhari To Repay Tinubu's Support, Atiku's Aide Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.