Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) (36957 Views)

Amara Kanu Set To Throw Beyonce Themed Birthday Bash [PICS] / Photos From Bambam's 29th Birthday Bash In Abuja / Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by cytellProperty: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
yusaze2007:
Nolywood actress Omotola Jalade turned 38 yesterday February 7th. The iconic actress celebrated her birthday in Ghana. She was hosted by some of her friends in the city in a very private ceremony.

Omotola is currently promoting the second season of her reality show, Omotola the Real Me scheduled to show all over Africa From April.
The girls only birthday party was attended by friends and colleagues such as Barrister Penelope Jones-Mensah, Eastenders Actress Ellen Thomas, Actress Joselyn Dumas, International singers Gena west and becca, supermodel victoria michaels, Bouchra Ait-Amar and Cosmetologist Pierrette Vordzogbe.

See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-photos-from-omotola-jalades-girls-only-birthday-bash-in-ghana.html

Are they lesbians?
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by evy1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
MajorWarren:

I swear, there was this Ghanaian chick back then in my school. we had a thing for each other but I didn't push for anything cos I don't see myself being with her for long. she had small boobs but her ass was so perfect. we still keep in touch

now where I work there's this darkskin Ghanian babe that just joined, she has a thing for me and everyone keeps raving about her shape and that and how I should go for her. but I already have my nail chick I really like.... darkskin, big b00bs, big ass and her banging body in a turtle neck sundress..and she's bespectacled as well(I have a thing for ladies in glasses cry).. aaaargh now I'm vexed narrating this unwarranted story cry angry

life of a man...its so hard to resist temptation with all these females around cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin what school was that?
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
amtaken:
14 years jail term is still real..
Goodluck
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by amtaken(f): 3:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Same to you.

BrainnewsNg:

Goodluck
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by davidif: 5:00am On Feb 09, 2016
MajorWarren:

I swear, there was this Ghanaian chick back then in my school. we had a thing for each other but I didn't push for anything cos I don't see myself being with her for long. she had small boobs but her ass was so perfect. we still keep in touch

now where I work there's this darkskin Ghanian babe that just joined, she has a thing for me and everyone keeps raving about her shape and that and how I should go for her. but I already have my nail chick I really like.... darkskin, big b00bs, big ass and her banging body in a turtle neck sundress..and she's bespectacled as well(I have a thing for ladies in glasses cry).. aaaargh now I'm vexed narrating this unwarranted story cry angry

life of a man...its so hard to resist temptation with all these females around cry cry cry cry

Bros, abeg can you send me an email, I need to get in touch with her.
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by askari01: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
BumBae:
Wow she looks good for her age
N she looks like she lost a bit of weight nice pic smiley

Why won't she? Politicians are crying.. No money laundering again.... Na Solo level dem dey now.
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by davidif: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2016
MajorWarren:

Does she have a pretty face?
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2016
LESBIAN COCOON

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / SARS Beat OAP Kofi Bartels In Port Harcourt, Threaten To Kill Him / Olamide Celebrates Batifeori Maximilliano, His Son's 6th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.