Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,444 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) (36955 Views)

Amara Kanu Set To Throw Beyonce Themed Birthday Bash [PICS] / Photos From Bambam's 29th Birthday Bash In Abuja / Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by cruzita(f): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided girls or women party?
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Nienie(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:
I concur cool
me too!!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Ramanto(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
That her gown looks scary to me. It's blends perfectly with a ghost character in the novel I'm currently reading.
Well, that doesn't stop her from looking stunning
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nienie:

me too!!!!!
Yeah.. wink

You're my name sake smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
yusaze2007:
Nolywood actress Omotola Jalade turned 38 yesterday February 7th. The iconic actress celebrated her birthday in Ghana. She was hosted by some of her friends in the city in a very private ceremony.

Omotola is currently promoting the second season of her reality show, Omotola the Real Me scheduled to show all over Africa From April.
The girls only birthday party was attended by friends and colleagues such as Barrister Penelope Jones-Mensah, Eastenders Actress Ellen Thomas, Actress Joselyn Dumas, International singers Gena west and becca, supermodel victoria michaels, Bouchra Ait-Amar and Cosmetologist Pierrette Vordzogbe.

See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-photos-from-omotola-jalades-girls-only-birthday-bash-in-ghana.html

Super sexy
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by ki02020(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
olayinka807:
Girls Only

Me sef wonder oooo...something fishy...how many years in jail sef for that offense LOL
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by I888(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nienie:

me too!!!!!
why are you using a fake DP?
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by bodalasisi: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
hey, this woman no go old...........................I de com make I chop
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Nienie(f): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
I888:
why are you using a fake DP?
huh??
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Nienie(f): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:
Yeah.. wink

You're my name sake smiley
awww.. (X)
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
She looks good cheesy

Reserving my comment @ the girls only thingy.
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Ajagbe111: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
If you are intrested in website adminstrator, I need five admin on my site that i just launch.If you are intrested,whatsapp me on 09030500566 am online now. Apologise to the Nairaland Admin.

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
If you've attended a girls only party, you'll admit its super fun.

Y'all can be your naughty nasty selves without any guy judging you.

You can dance as u want, eat as u want, drink without thinking a guy will take advantage of u.

Spill secrets.

Aargh. Fun I tell you.
Your head is there

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
The hair makes her look older than her age

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Seriously at some of the comments. So you have never heard of a girls night out or a ladies only night out. Just like am sure some guys also have a guys night out. People need to chill with the perverted shallow thinking. I guess she just wanted to celebrate with her female friends, don't see any harm in that.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
MajorWarren:
who's the chica with Omotola in the fourth pic shocked .....now knock that pvssy out, yea thats a little catnap kiss

Mum I think I found the one embarassed kiss
Jocelyn
Dumas. She is a Ghanaian actress
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
V0lv0:
Seriously at some of the comments. So you have never heard of a girls night out or a ladies only night out. Just like am sure some guys also have a guys night out. People need to chill with the perverted shallow thinking. I guess she just wanted to celebrate with her female friends, don't see any harm in that.
it aint girls-only..if you have a guy serving you!!!!!..why can't they hire ladies?.this defeats the title...girls-only my foot!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bugatie:

Real women will tell there ain't any fun there wt out a nigga

True.

My a girls only party once in a while brings out the crazy party of u.
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by DipoDaniel: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
dis will be delicious.

MajorWarren:
who's the chica with Omotola in the fourth pic shocked .....now knock that pvssy out, yea thats a little catnap kiss

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by MajorWarren: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
V0lv0:
Jocelyn
Dumas. She is a Ghanaian actress
DipoDaniel:
dis will be delicious.

thanks... checked her out and I'm quite surprised I've never heard of her..
she's got a mad back off though smiley cry
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by endeedike(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
i will like to fuc,k Omotola one day...doggy style.... ok bye

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
it aint girls-only..if you have a guy serving you!!!!!..why can't they hire ladies?.this defeats the title...girls-only my foot!!!!
it doesn't defeat the purpose. The waiters in the restaurant happen to be male. Must they ask the restaurant to fire the male workers? Girls night is basically going somewhere and doing something with just your female friends. The waiters are not part of the table, they are merely serving food. It's like having a boys night out and let's say the guys decide to go to a strip club, because there are females strippers does it mean it's no longer a boys night out.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Ajagbe111: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
You guys should pls give me reply,I need Site admin. on my blog.
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Wenebadu(f): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
She might be a feminist
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by evy1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
MajorWarren:

grin grin That is Joselyn Dumas.
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by evy1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
MajorWarren:

thanks... checked her out and I'm quite surprised I've never heard of her..
she's got a mad back off though smiley cry
grin grin That is a gift bestowed on most Ghanaian ladies,most times i dey always ask myself e no dey heavy dem.
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
yusaze2007:
Nolywood actress Omotola Jalade turned 38 yesterday February 7th. The iconic actress celebrated her birthday in Ghana. She was hosted by some of her friends in the city in a very private ceremony.

Omotola is currently promoting the second season of her reality show, Omotola the Real Me scheduled to show all over Africa From April.
The girls only birthday party was attended by friends and colleagues such as Barrister Penelope Jones-Mensah, Eastenders Actress Ellen Thomas, Actress Joselyn Dumas, International singers Gena west and becca, supermodel victoria michaels, Bouchra Ait-Amar and Cosmetologist Pierrette Vordzogbe.

See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-photos-from-omotola-jalades-girls-only-birthday-bash-in-ghana.html

What's the name of the woman in brown?

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Urine: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
MajorWarren:

Joselyn Dumas, you're not the only one interested in her.
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Urine: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:

What's the name of the woman in brown?
Joselyn Dumas

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Urine:

Joselyn Dumas

Thank you, have a nice day.
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by MajorWarren: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
evy1:
grin grin That is a gift bestowed on most Ghanaian ladies,most times i dey always ask myself e no dey heavy dem.

I swear, there was this Ghanaian chick back then in my school. we had a thing for each other but I didn't push for anything cos I don't see myself being with her for long. she had small boobs but her ass was so perfect. we still keep in touch

now where I work there's this darkskin Ghanian babe that just joined, she has a thing for me and everyone keeps raving about her shape and that and how I should go for her. but I already have my nail chick I really like.... darkskin, big b00bs, big ass and her banging body in a turtle neck sundress..and she's bespectacled as well(I have a thing for ladies in glasses cry).. aaaargh now I'm vexed narrating this unwarranted story cry angry

life of a man...its so hard to resist temptation with all these females around cry cry cry cry
Re: Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
come see whr man turn houseboy...... i must b rich

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Olamide Celebrates Batifeori Maximilliano, His Son's 6th Birthday (Photos) / SARS Beat OAP Kofi Bartels In Port Harcourt, Threaten To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.