Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst (20033 Views)

Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst by sunday2012(m): 3:52am On Feb 09, 2016
iambabaG:
Very highly immature of him.. He really hasn't grown up because he had a similar attitude in his playing days.
If not because NFF can't afford to pay his sorry butt off.. That's how he would have lost his job #RecieveCommonSense
I agreed with you totally the guy has nt grown from his childish atittude, hot temper, he would nt stop all these stupid appology I don't why Nigerial allow someone who cannt control his anger to lead a whole super eagle ple let him go away with his appology

1 Like

Re: Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst by Archie30: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2016
JAZES:
The tongue is d smallest organ of d body yet it can destroy a man who doesn't know how to control it.
It's better to keep shut than to say a word you will regret.

True. Very damaging. Pride and ego. How on earth did he manage to get this job.
Re: Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst by iambabaG: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2016
sunday2012:
I agreed with you totally the guy has nt grown from his childish atittude, hot temper, he would nt stop all these stupid appology I don't why Nigerial allow someone who cannt control his anger to lead a whole super eagle ple let him go away with his appology

It's too late for him now.. He will gulp 145 million naira if he is sacked
Re: Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst by myproperty(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
This guy is too emotional, temperamental and naive to manage a club or a national team.

He should just resign and continue ranting on Super Sport..

National team no be beans....
I wonder if Enyeama is a victim of this man's "management" ability
Re: Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst by AirmirthDY(f): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2016
You clearly need anger management
Re: Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst by Dallaslaurel: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Guy na Was for youooooo. You leave Oliseh matter begin talk anoda. I think u shld just face him. That's more appropriate.
Re: Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm sure he would have done better if he was an Igbo man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane / Oliseh: Ighalo Is Good, But Osimhen Is Exceptional Striker Who Can Get Better / Liverpool To Sell Seven Players In A Bid To Raise Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.