Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Help Police!armed Cultists Taking Over Owerri. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Police!armed Cultists Taking Over Owerri. (575 Views)

Young Man Shot Dead By Armed Cultists In Cross River State. Graphic Photo / Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic) / Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Police!armed Cultists Taking Over Owerri. by neo25(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fellow nairalanders,on my way to work this morning around 5:40am i was robbed today along Douglas road off Mbaise road just after Ama-Hausa in owerri.Imo state. This road has been notorious for armed young men roaming the streets early in the morning and even in day time looking for easy prey..please and please can the Imo state police command plan a sting operation and get these boys. The number of people going about their lawful duties being shot and robbed along that way in worrysome. And Owerri people should rise up as Men and be thier Brother's keeper,the way people pass by when they see one being robbed is very shocking. Just the last week Saturday a youngman was shot dead and they feel they should be out for revenge. I lost two phones and N6,700 in my wallet..It is i today it may be you innocent not wanting to assist parser-by. Our lives must not be ruined by the Dog-eat-Dog mode the underworld men are forcing us to. I beg Police take note.

1 Like

Re: Help Police!armed Cultists Taking Over Owerri. by chomchom1(f): 3:50am On Feb 09, 2016
na wetin thy want..that is wht u will see when governor is a zombie!
Re: Help Police!armed Cultists Taking Over Owerri. by Flexherbal(m): 4:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Even the police is scare. If they can rub a police , where won't they rub.?

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences 3 Kidnappers To 60 Years Imprisonment In Delta / Woman Who Got Into Zoo To Pet Tiger Is Fined / Bovina Hotel Owner Kidnapped In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.