Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Man Nearly Strangled Wife To Coma For Not Adding Much Pepper To His Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Nearly Strangled Wife To Coma For Not Adding Much Pepper To His Food (842 Views)

Man Catches Big Python In Delta, Butchers It For Pepper Soup (Photos) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Nearly Strangled Wife To Coma For Not Adding Much Pepper To His Food by Christmasdon(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
It is my neighbour o everyday quarrel , this time it was no or little salt in the man's food, what i had was kai! kai! wooh, wooh, tha yoruba language or something maybe. To cut the story short, only to find that the man's furiousness was that his wife couldn't add more pepper to the big rat which he caught with his trap, which he also ask the woman to prepare. The man is crazy if you ask me. Beware of Lassa fever! Stop eat or touching rat.

(1) (Reply)

. / African Salad, ‘abacha’, Causes Cholera Outbreak In Lagos / Learn How To Cut Fruits Like A Pro Fruit Ninja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.