Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) (25873 Views)

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler / Blind Musa Who Works As A Cobbler In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Engrr(m): 6:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Young03:
Good for him bt...

Byke for better

You can help nah, it's still open!
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Skymiyke(f): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Awwwww,dats so swt!God bless the hand that giveth!
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by grandlexuz(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:
From frying pan to fire.
Wicked people.
Why not buy a Motorcycle for him ??
How much is bike sef ??

I agree something better like an electric bike would have been lovely, but how do you refer to well meaning people as wicked..Howmuch did you and your gang of weed smokers contribute? It is annoying when "small deek"guys like you hide behind monikers to spew rubbish. Addicted2women yet your "small deek" will not let you perform.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Hw nice of dem... may God bless dem greatly
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Dlorv(f): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Thank GOD. God blss d hand dat gives
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by babadem2much(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:
From frying pan to fire.
Wicked people.
How much is bike sef ??

U follow donate wey dem chop d money

you can buy a Bike for him n post it here and see how we ho de pray for u night and day.

God bless you as we await your kind donations
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2016
May God reward them for their kindness.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Guyman02: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:
From frying pan to fire.
Wicked people.
How much is bike sef ??

Why say things that makes people to rain insults and abuses on you?

1 Like

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by kaima1984(f): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Flashh:

What's the meaning?
A trending way of saying hello,u got me laughing dis morning,thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Young03(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2016
saints2:

cheesy grin grin grin You dey fear ni
How are you today?

bros, i balm oo

n u?
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by IME1: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2016
good for him.
nothing is good in crawling on the floor in the dust. this is the beginning of his elevation
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Topsyvic(f): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2016
Cripple man findin means of feedin..
While dose hu re completely perfect re damm lazy to work
God is grt#
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by jashar(f): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2016
great one Nlanders.

Some people just get bad mouth sha... at least appreciate the effort that went into getting the chair before castigating.

And they wonder why they never leave a certain level? undecided
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by merg28: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:
From frying pan to fire.
Wicked people.
How much is bike sef ??

Don't you think that this wheel chair is safer than bike. Assuming he wants to fall down from the bike, which leg will he match on the ground to hold himself? I still prefer this wheel chair to bike.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by omocheche(f): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
See ya life? Which help you don fit help anybody since them born you?
Addicted2Women:
From frying pan to fire.
Wicked people.
How much is bike sef ??
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:
From frying pan to fire.
Wicked people.
How much is bike sef ??

Here is a true good Samaritan. You can still buy bike for him na. Its not too much.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Flashh: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
kaima1984:
A trending way of saying hello,u got me laughing dis morning,thanks a bunch

Oh really?! You are welcome ma'am.

Don't mind those conc space bookers. grin

You look stunning. smiley
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by kaima1984(f): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Flashh:

Oh really?! You are welcome ma'am.
Don't mind those conc space bookers. grin
You look stunning. smiley
Thanks
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by adadioranmah(f): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
poshestmina:
I suspect Nairalanders are behind this
For as many that contributed with cash and prayers,God in heaven will make you find Favors in all ramifications of your lives

You'll never lack and y'all will never lack embarassed smiley
AMEN......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? / 11 Signs That You Should Leave Your Job. / Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.