Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House (40678 Views)

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / Freeze Househelp Wastes His N150k Wine As He Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by amtaken(f): 4:13am On Feb 09, 2016
This lady should be aunt Liz Benson's age mate. She should be in her late 50's.

ijustdey:

Franca Brown's house-help allegedly burns down her house.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/franca-brown-house-help-burns-down-actress-house-id4662169.html

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Vanquay:
40 and single?...That's some weird shiit? undecided

And witches and occults don't exist, the girl should be jailed for a decade undecided

Nothing weird about that! Marriage is not meant for everyone.....that's just a fact!!!
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by 1miccza: 5:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Vivly:
Why was her "reason for being single" interview that happened as far back as 2014 brought into an unrelated event.

I wonder!!Why do they do this to celebrities??
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by aishmuhd(f): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2016
I really feel for her lost. "in her 40s still single" b specific, in her late 40s.
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Seun360(m): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2016
cooldude62:
The Franca Brown I know and watched while growing must be close to 60. Forty-wetin?

Still single? Marriage is not for everybody...but she's beautiful.

My brother I weak o, even my mum will be 60 this year.
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Tex42(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2016
40 and single, as if that is not enough, u cohabit with a witch who felt ur condition was not bad enough and went on to set ur house ablaze.

Ma hrt goes out to her.

Buh Franca u wicked for Nollywod dah year o!
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by laparry12(f): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2016
nikkiking:
undecided spray mat, lying down.

Watching our beautiful cadet beaten up one mumu man wey him mouth put him for trouble tongue
otondo 1
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by unite4real: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
I can bite my shoes that miss franca brown can't be in her 40s. from 1980 till now is 36 years.. so how old was she when she acted behind the clouds

Acted behind the cloud as a mother o. Not even as child star.

1 Like

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pson neva marry and neva born,yet she dey employ house help.btwn b4 dis latest event she ought to av noticed d gals strange characters.if u live wit a witch u wil. Definitely knw.
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by engrjacuzzi: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
unite4real:

Acted behind the cloud as a mother o. Not even as child star.

reminds me of the song we sang back in the days

"behind the clouds, is the program I love so much, efe loves bayo...Funmi needs kunle....but Felicia no wan marry buba.....because buba get wife for house"

1 Like

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Payshence(f): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
She better go back to acting again,this time around with full force so she can have anoda home...lol
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by phintohlar(f): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei dis lady wey wicked for film dah year pass Susanna wickedness sef

Chei she go kill Dat houselp. Chei
nna ehn u too get am guy. Over wicked sef kill her
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Samjos01(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dem day press her button for village,.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Okon Lagos' Traditional Marriage Ceremony (Pictures) / Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' / Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.