Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ericssonville Drops New Single ''na Fito'' Enjoy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ericssonville Drops New Single ''na Fito'' Enjoy (416 Views)

Apama: 'Na Me D Rush Her Tin' (Photo) / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ericssonville Drops New Single ''na Fito'' Enjoy by eyesourcenews: 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
The Long Awaited is finally here...

Na Fito (I Made It) done by the "Ko Ina" crooner, an enterprising and multiple award winning artiste known as 'EricssonvillE'.

"NA FITO" is a statement making declaration and a song of Triumph, marking the emergence of this great gospel act to the scene. In this track, EricssonvillE showed versatility in delivery by fusing different genres but with the essence remaining intact.

This is one song you all will love to listen to over and over again cause it makes you wanna come out of that shell and take the world by storm and claiming your rightful place...

Grab this special birthday gift from EricssonvillE via the links below...

Download, listen, and Enjoy; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/02/trending-new-music-ericssonville-drops.html

(1) (Reply)

'i Was Barely A Year Old In The Industry When I Won An Award' - Oap Labbizzy Joj / Toyin Aimakhu's Man Denies Kidnap Allegation / Johannesburg Becomes The Most Visited City In Africa Check Out Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.